QuickBooks Error Code 102
QuickBooks in integration with bank accounts helps to keep track of all the transactions that take place on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. However, while working on the software, users might encounter errors categorized as Banking Errors. One such error that many faces while working with their bank and respective account, is called QuickBooks Banking Error 102.
The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Banking Error 102
The following signs can help you to decide that QuickBooks banking error 102 has occurred
- Slow performance of the computer towards the mouse and keyboard inputs
- Got Blue screen of death can come into your way
- Difficulty in the startup or closedown is one of the probable signs for this error
- System crashes now and then
- Program lock-ups sign
- Obstructions in the installation process
Causes Behind The Quickbooks Error Code 102
Some of the common reasons behind this error occurrence are listed below:
- The bank website is facing technical glitches.
- The bank server has encountered problems because of which it is down for maintenance and the connection with QuickBooks software is not able to be established.
How to Resolve The Quickbooks Error Code 102
To resolve this error, the user needs to connect with the QuickBooks technical team experts and provide all the details regarding the issue. Alternatively, they can try any one of the methods listed below to try and fix the issue on their own. However, the user should keep in mind that in case they are opting for the methods listed below. They should follow the pattern they are displayed and also keep checking whether the issue is resolved after every method.
1. Method One: Account Login Credentials and Details
Try and login to the bank account using the link offered by the bank to ensure it is working properly. In case the user is not able to access the account a proper set of instructions are provided under which the user can add the bank account with that of QuickBooks online account ensuring hassle-free download and error resolution in the future.
The issue could be due to any of the following listed reasons:
- Interference is encountered between QuickBooks and the bank account
- The bank name is not listed.
- The user is quite new with the account and there are less than 90 days of data available.
2. Method Two: Verify Notifications along with Account Details
In case the user can log in to the account successfully, they will encounter a prompt message or a notification providing detail regarding which part of the user account might be faulty.
Moreover, other details can also be verified through the same such as:
- Account Transactions
- An Account Summary
- Account History
3. Method Three: Action Taken by the Bank
Another method of resolving this error and probably the safest one is to wait for the bank themselves to work out where the problem is and how to fix it.
4. Method Four: Ensure the Account joining Details with the Bank
Another probable scenario for QuickBooks Error Code 102 to occur is when the user has recently got connected with the bank and credit card company making their bank account or credit card new. The issue is generally faced as certain specific accounts are not in tandem with online services. In this case, the best solution is to contact the bank or the service provider of a credit card.
The above four methods deal with four different scenarios. If they do not work then the QuickBooks banking Error Code 102 has probably been encountered due to different causes for which it is advised to connect with the QuickBooks customer support team. If you are unable to contact them due to a long queue. Then another option is to get in touch with our in-house proficient team of experts.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 103 or 310