Quickbooks 2017 to 2020 Version
QuickBooks The 2017 version is released by ‘Intuit’. This version is also used on ‘QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Server’. This newly designed software contains several features that make accounting easy and safe. Provides with more fast, expert and professionals helps online or call on toll free numbers. Quickbooks 2017 to 2020 Version. It also facilitates users with easy operating tools.
Features of QuickBooks 2017 Version
- ‘REPORT OPTION’: It contains several new features like ‘No Job’ column, latest filters for expense, fonts and new customization option.
- It provides “Reclassify transactions” tool so that you can reclassify your payee name and customers, and also provides the option to select all transactions between the two selected transactions.
- It contains ‘Sub-categories’, which avoid confusion among users due to selection of sub-categories because it provides a preference that prohibits the user from selecting a customer without a job.
- From ‘Charts of Accounts’ users can easily use ‘search and filters’ option for chart of account.
- You are provided now with Add/Edit multiple list entries so that you can add vendors list with default account.
- New ‘shortcuts’ for journal entries, bills, etc. e.g. from CTRL+ENTER, you can check registers and add an auto expense account.
- It provides ‘Batch Enter Transactions’ so that you can import single transactions with multiple lines.
- It provides with option to disable ‘Other names list’ and avoid hindrance in while creating another name and at the time of converting large amounts of ‘Other Names’ into vendors.
- New ‘Reconcile’ option helps you to check duplicate transactions that results in error and provides a complete view over downloaded and matched transactions.
- BusinessAccountings Contact For USA and Canada Toll Free contact .