QuickBooks Script Error
QuickBooks is an outstanding accounting software entrenched with potential features that automates the accounting and financial operations of the business. The software hastens the financial activities of the business with quality output. It helps the small and medium sized business owners to focus on other business priorities. What if you encounter script error while opening QuickBooks There are times when QuickBooks faces erroneous situations and ends up with restricting the user to access the software and hinder the work process. QuickBooks script error is one common errors reported by the users. QuickBooks Phone should be approached immediately.
Exact Error Shown While Using QB:
An error has occurred on the script of this page
Error: Unable to Get Property Length of Undefined or Null Reference
Why the QuickBooks Script Error Occurs?
QuickBooks Script Error indicates the error that is occurred by settings within the browser. QuickBooks uses Internet Explorer to display all web-based pages. And the Script errors usually occur due to the settings within the browser.
There can be various possible reasons, Few are given below:
- In case the script processing functions are disabled or blocked
- Importing bill or invoice which has account different from assets or accounts due
- Maybe the account name and account number are already present
- Or if any sort of malware infection is present in the system
- In case the user is getting intermittent script error with one website
- Importing a dealing that has an account that was not created before the import
- If the Active X components get damaged or missing, then the user can end up in this error
How to Fix the QuickBooks Script Error?
Intuit has recommended steps to resolve this error. You need to follow the steps to fix the script error. Prior following the steps ensure that you turn off the notification on every script error in Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9.
- Start Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools menu
- Select Internet Options. (In case the tools menu is not visible press the Alt key. Pressing the Alt key will display the hidden menus).
- Choose the Advanced tab
- Delete the Display a notification about every script error box
- Click OK
The above steps will help to fix the script error easily and smoothly. In case you still face the script error you can contact QuickBooks Tech contact . The QB support team is highly approachable through toll free phone number, email and chat support. They assure quick and responsive support round the clock.
Alternatively, you can contact Businessaccountings.com, a well known QuickBooks consulting company that roofs top QuickBooks professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in handling QuickBooks issues. The tech support team assures quick resolution of the QuickBooks script error and other issues. Call the toll free number + contact and garner best support solutions.