QuickBooks Desktop Support Number
QuickBooks is a top rated accounting system for small and medium size businesses. The software is smartly developed to organize sales by tracking expenses; organizing time sheets, sales slips and invoices; and maintaining tax information. You can choose the right QuickBooks version depending upon the requirement of your business. QuickBooks Desktop version is embedded with strong features which reflect the nature of the business. One more reason is the prompt QuickBooks Desktop Support that makes it the most preferable software.
QuickBooks is the most widely-used small business management system, and that makes it even more likely for small businesses to implement it, since it offers easy usability and a user-friendly dashboard. It offers easy acquaintance to the experienced users and training options. For the business is product-based, the Desktop version is the best solution that makes management processes more comfortable.
Exclusive Features of QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise)
- Sales Orders
- Budget vs Actual for Jobs
- Item Receipts
- Balance Sheet by Class
- QuickBooks Statement Writer
- Inventory Assemblies
- Progress Invoicing
- Receiving Partial Purchase Orders
Along with QuickBooks Enterprise and the optional Advanced Inventory feature:
- Multiple Warehouse Locations
- Serial Number/Lot Number Tracking
QuickBooks software is available in many different versions. So many small businesses have been using QuickBooks Desktop for years and still continue to use it. The enterprise owners also implement QuickBooks software because of its strong QuickBooks Enterprise Support. Currently, QuickBooks Desktop has more features and functionality than the other QB versions. To use the desktop version, however, you need to install software onto your computer. For a product-based business QuickBooks Desktop is considered the best due to the features like multiple inventory tracking method (the average cost of the FIFO method), batch invoicing capability, and the industry-specific features for businesses of different industries (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Professional Services, Retail & Nonprofit.)
Main Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop
- Prepare 1099s
- Budget vs. accrual job costing
- Auto-calculators of statement charges
- Mileage tracking
- Advanced Excel exports
The popularity of accounting software mainly depends on its components. There is no better software that is more beneficial to your business.
QuickBooks Desktop software offers several customized features. This version is remarkably superior with inventory tracking, time tracking and budgeting. The software permits the user to locate the trivial expenses that can be cut-off easily. The desktop version can be an investment as it allows creating customized Excel reports after you have budgeted and tracked your expenses completely. QuickBooks Desktop version can be easily downloaded to your computer server and having Internet connection is not mandatory. QuickBooks Desktop accords almost all the benefits of QB online version by recording with budget and mileage to make better decisions. But you will be restricted to access your business finances from anywhere anytime without Internet connection with the mobile version. QuickBooks Desktop is designed for stationary businesses.
Reasons to Consider QuickBooks Desktop is the Right Version for your Business
- Introductory Fees: The QuickBooks Desktop version does not offer a trial version and requires the purchase of the software upfront with the fixed fees.
- Monthly Calendar Fees: QuickBooks Pro Desktop 2015 version is one-time payment software or you can purchase QuickBooks Pro Plus for an annual payment.
- Internet Connectivity: QuickBooks Desktop can be accessed from the personal computer in which it is installed on irrespective of Internet connection.
- Automation Features: With QuickBooks Desktop, transactions (invoice, receipt, reports, etc.) must be processed manually as automation features are restricted to this version.
- Remote Access: The QuickBooks Desktop version is linked to the computer it is installed on and therefore can only be accessed on-site. The user can not access the reports as it is not cloud based.
- Multiple Users: Simultaneous users are restricted in QuickBooks Desktop version that keeps the data safe and secure.
- Customized Features: The QuickBooks Desktop version has several customized features like: the ability to prepare 1099s, track mileage, and to budget and track expenses. The desktop version allows more flexibility to customize forms.
- Technical Support: The basic QuickBooks Desktop version does not come with technical support although get support for the Pro Plus edition only after making some specific payment.
Implement the Right Version
The above advantages of QuickBooks Desktop Version will help the business owners to make a decision about what is right software for their business.
QuickBooks Desktop version is the best solution for businesses like:
- Fixed office location
- Software access is required by small number of people
- Businesses that exempts recurring monthly charge
- Do not require online access of the books
- Businesses that delve into customized features such as the ability to track budget etc.
Each version of QuickBooks accounting software has its own set of strengths and weaknesses. The business owners should carefully review and verify the differences in order to choose the best solution for their business.
If you have any query related to QuickBooks Desktop version contact BusinessAccountings. It has been at a pinnacle of QuickBooks Consulting Services. Our in-house QB professionals, with the help of their experience will suggest the right guidance that can be your route to business success. For any doubt or query on QuickBooks Technical functionalities contact us at +1-800-993-4190.