QuickBooks is a top-rated accounting system for small and medium-sized businesses. The software is smartly developed to organize sales by tracking expenses; organizing timesheets, sales slips, and invoices; and maintaining tax information. You can choose the right QuickBooks version depending upon the requirement of your business. QuickBooks Desktop version is embedded with strong features that reflect the nature of the business. One more reason is the prompt QuickBooks Desktop Support that makes it the most preferable software.
QuickBooks is the most widely-used small business management system, and that makes it even more likely for small businesses to implement it since it offers easy usability and a user-friendly dashboard. It offers easy acquaintance to experienced users and training options. If the business is product-based, then the QuickBooks Desktop version is the best solution that makes management processes more comfortable.
Exclusive Features of QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Sales Orders
- Budget vs Actual for Jobs
- Item Receipts
- Balance Sheet by Class
- QuickBooks Statement Writer
- Inventory Assemblies
- Progress Invoicing
- Receiving Partial Purchase Orders
Along with QuickBooks Enterprise and the optional Advanced Inventory feature:
- Multiple Warehouse Locations
- Serial /Lot Tracking
QuickBooks software is available in many different versions. So many small businesses have been using QuickBooks Desktop for years and still, continue to use it. The enterprise owners also implement QuickBooks software because of its strong QuickBooks Enterprise Support. Currently, QuickBooks Desktop has more features and functionality than the other QB versions. To use the desktop version, you have to install software onto your computer. For a product-based business, QuickBooks Desktop is considered the best due to the features like multiple inventory tracking methods (the average cost of the FIFO method), batch invoicing capability, and the industry-specific features for businesses of different industries (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Professional Services, Retail & Nonprofit.)
Main Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop
- You can easily prepare 1099s
- Budget vs. accrual job costing is done
- Auto-calculators of statement charges
- You get the benefit of the Mileage tracking
- Advanced Excel exports benefit that helps you in exporting the data in no time.
The popularity of accounting software mainly depends on its components. There is no better software that is more beneficial to your business.
QuickBooks Desktop software offers several customized features. This version is remarkably superior with inventory tracking, time tracking, and budgeting. The software permits the user to locate the trivial expenses that can be cut-off easily. The desktop version is an investment as it allows creating customized Excel reports when you have tracking and budgeting your expenses completely. You can easily download the QuickBooks Desktop version on your system’s server. QuickBooks Desktop accords almost all the benefits of the QB online version by recording with budget and mileage to make better decisions. It restricts you to access the business finances from anywhere anytime without an Internet connection with the mobile version.
8 Reasons to Consider QuickBooks Desktop is the Right Version for your Business
- Introductory Fees: The QuickBooks Desktop version does not offer a trial version and requires the purchase of the software upfront with the fixed fees.
- Monthly Calendar Fees: QuickBooks Pro Desktop 2015 version is one-time payment software or you can purchase QuickBooks Pro Plus for an annual payment.
- Internet Connectivity: Make sure that you must access the QuickBooks Desktop from the personal computer on which it is installed on irrespective of Internet connection.
- Automation Features: In this, the transactions like reports, receipts, invoices, etc are done manually.
- Remote Access: Link the QuickBooks Desktop version to the computer. The reports are not cloud-based so that the users are not able to access them.
- Multiple Users: Simultaneous restricting the users in the QuickBooks Desktop version that keeps the data safe and secure.
- Customized Features: The QuickBooks Desktop version has several customized features like the ability to prepare 1099s, track mileage, and budget and track expenses. The desktop version allows more flexibility to customize forms.
- The basic QuickBooks Desktop version does not come with technical support although gets support for the Pro Plus edition only after making some specific payment.
Implement the Right Version
The above advantages of QuickBooks Desktop Version will help the business owners to make a decision about what is the right software for their business.
QuickBooks Desktop version is the best solution for businesses like:
- It fixes the office location
- Software access is important by a small number of people
- Businesses that exempts recurring monthly charge
- Do not require online access to the books
- Businesses that delve into customized features such as the ability to track budget etc.
Each version of QuickBooks accounting software has its own set of strengths and weaknesses. The business owners should carefully review and verify the differences to choose the best solution for their business.
in conclusion, If you have any queries related to the QuickBooks Desktop version contact BusinessAccountings. It has been at the pinnacle of QuickBooks Consulting Services. Our in-house QB professionals help you in resolving the issues with their experience so that you get the right guidance to business success. For any doubt or query on QuickBooks Technical functionalities contact us.