Smooth Installation of QuickBooks Software
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software installed by many business owners working in small to medium industrial sectors. QuickBooks Desktop helps users with all their accounting and financial needs that effectively and efficiently completes all the required financial activities in least possible time frame. It is integrated with various add-on features.
There are various ways of installing QuickBooks of which one of the most opted one is through hard-drive. So here are the steps which the user can follow in order to perform the installation of QuickBooks from the hard-drive.
Performing the Hard Drive Installation of QuickBooks
Installation for QuickBooks from the hard-drive
- Insert QuickBooks installation CD in the drive of your system.
- Make sure that the InstallShied Wizard does not open, if it opens then do close its window.
- Now double-click on the CD drive letter on your screen.
- Now you can see the Qbooks folder on the screen of your system. Right click on it and select the option Copy.
- Now on the blank region on Windows desktop, right click and select the paste option.
- From the CD, right-click on the Third party folder and select the copy.
- Again look for the blank region on the Windows Desktop and right click on that space. Now click on the paste option.
- Open the Qbooks folder on your desktop by double clicking on it.
- Now double click on the setup file (Setup.exe or Setup) whichever file appears on your screen depending upon the Windows Explorer Configuration to show or hide the file extension on the system.
- Now you can see that the correct file list Application is visible in the Type column in the window.
- Now follow the instructions on how to install Quickbooks on your desktop.
- Performing the Hard Drive Installation of QuickBooks
- Now double click on the .exe file to run the Quickbooks installation.
- Click yes to all option if there is a dialog box on your screen which suggests you to over-right the existing extracted files.
- Click on next to begin the installation.
- Now read the Software License Agreement and click on I Accept.
- Now click on Next.
- Enter the License and Product number and then click on Next.
- Now click again on the next option.
- Now select the type of installation you want for your system.
- Click on the new install location.
- Click on the install option to continue.
- If any QuickBooks process was running on your system, the installer may ask you to restart your system. Otherwise, click on the open QuickBooks option to get started.
- After the whole installation process, activate the QuickBooks.
Now QuickBooks is successfully installed in your system.
The above detailed steps helps to install the software in hassle free manner. However, if you face any issues, it is recommended to connect with the customer support. The users can call on the Toll free number of the QuickBooks + contact . The QuickBooks support will come up with the best solution and guide throughout the issue until it is resolved. They are available 24*7 online so that the QuickBooks user can contact them anytime without any hesitancy.