QuickBooks is a great software and quite popular in the finance and accounting industry. Moreover, it is not necessary that only a core finance background person can understand it.
There can be circumstances where you might face a few errors while working on it just like any other software.
Let us discuss one of the QuickBooks errors.
Understanding QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
The main issue with QuickBooks error PS107 is that when you are downloading the updates for the payroll, the following error message will come:
“Error: An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]”.
Normally, the cause of QuickBooks Error PS107 can be a damaged or corrupted file in the QuickBooks application. The expected outcome should be that you can download the latest payroll updates.
Normally, for resolving QuickBooks Error PS107, the QuickBooks payroll subscription should be active.
Causes behind the Quickbooks Payroll Error PS107
Here are many reasons behind the QuickBooks error PS107 you can find them below:
- When you continue to work on an older version of your finance programming while Intuit has released a new one, the error can come
- QuickBooks keeps testing with Intuit for membership status, and when the membership date has ended, you may get QuickBooks error PS107
- A virus or malware infection inducing damage to the Windows related files
- Data damage in the QuickBooks company file
- During Intuit’s website server is under maintenance, you cannot download an update for the QuickBooks Desktop payroll service
- Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks Desktop software can also generate error PS107 in QuickBooks
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS107
To resolve the Quickbooks Payroll Error PS107, You just need to follow mentioned below steps carefully…
Process Time 10 minutes
The latest QuickBooks update has to be downloaded and installed.
QuickBooks has to be closed and re-opened again.
The downloading of the current tax table can also resolve the problem.
1. Ways for downloading the latest tax table are:
*** To update your tax tables within QuickBooks Desktop, a payroll subscription should be active.
*** Every instance that the employees are paid or every 45 days at least, the tax table needs to be downloaded.
*** For receiving updates for the payroll tax tables automatically and quickly whenever they are released, the automatic updates feature has to be turned on in QuickBooks Desktop. -QuickBooks Desktop has to be updated to the latest release for elaborated instructions.
*** Next click on employees, then get payroll updates.
*** ‘Download entire payroll update’ has to be selected.
*** Choose or click on Update.
*** Once the download is complete, a new tax table or update to your payroll tax forms has been installed on your system.
*** Select OK.
QuickBooks needs to be uninstalled if the error persists. Then execute a clean install in Selective Startup.
For complete guidance regarding these steps, get in touch with QuickBooks-Expert.Us professionals.
How to Reach us?
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems