How to Use Online Account
QuickBooks is most widely used software. Its easy and advance tools make accounting smart and systems. It manages all the transactions up-to date and keeps printing and electronic records of it. However, this software also struck with some limitations in which one is ‘it does not assign an account number to your accounts’. You have to set them on your own. QuickBooks also provides you the tool which helps you in assigning a numbering system for you and facilitates you with the option to select your own numbering system.
Before you use these numbers, you need to set-up it first by assigning numbers to your ‘chart of accounts’.
Steps To Set-Up And Use Account s
However, you have to go for regular turn on and off, when you need, of account numbers, because QuickBooks will not auto-provided you with account numbers unless you ask for it.
- First, you need to turn ‘on’ to open the preference window.
- Then proceed to ‘edit’ option and open it. After open it, you need to select ‘Preferences’.
- From preferences window, you need to click on the ‘Preferences’ option of accounting’, then select ‘company preferences’.
- After selecting, the option list will get displays, you need to turn on the ‘Accounting number feature’.
- After completed with the above steps, users need to click ‘ok’ for successfully done and close the window.
QuickBooks provides feature and options to readily deal with the account numbers and resolves it also. It also users with technical helps to call us contact for any helps related to any problem with the experts/professionals. Managing account numbers using QuickBooks helps you most at every step by reducing the chances of errors and saves times.
Read More Also: QuickBooks Online Chat Support Number