How to Add Credit Card in QuickBooks pro
QuickBooks facilitates to add or connect bank accounts and credit cards into its user profile, so that it matched your banking transactions with QuickBooks transactions and auto- download your transactions securely that helps users during the time of tax. This feature, categorizes your transactions and add them to QuickBooks, Add Bank Accounts and Credit Cards in Quickbooks Pro so that it start doing work for you in a systematic way.
Methods To Add Credit In QuickBooks
- First, click ‘File menu’ and locate your ‘chart account’.
- Then Select “New Account” • Choose “Credit Card” as the account type.
- Then fill credit information regarding account type and name and number.
- From right click on “Chart of Accounts” list. You get options such as “Enter Credit Card Charges,” “Reconcile,” “Make Journal Entries” and “Transfer Funds.”
- Select “Enter Credit Card Charges” option and enter your finance charges and payments.
- Then save it by clicking ‘ok’.
Methods To Add Bank Account In QuickBooks
- First open your Account charts from the file menu.
- Then you need to add “New Account”.
- After that, select “Bank” as your account type.
- Edit complete information about your account.
- Then click ‘ok’ to save.
- Saves precious time of users by providing secure and fast accounting anytime and from anywhere.
- After a assign your all transactions, auto- downloaded to your QuickBooks profile.
- Maintain updates your bank account and credit cards.
- Add Bank Accounts and Credit Cards in Quickbooks Pro.
- You can easily track your transactions.
☎ 1800-993-4190 Our QuickBooks customer service is there 24*7 to assist you in every possible way.