What Does QuickBooks POS Error 1330 Means?
QuickBooks POS software is as prone to get in errors as any other software out in the market. One common error faced by many in QuickBooks POS is Error 1330. This error basically signifies that an unauthorized data signature has been located when the user tries to install the Point of Sale 7 version on Windows XP Operating System again. The error is generally treated with much caution as any mishap further can cause more hassle for the user. Hence, in order to resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330, it is advised to connect with QuickBooks technical error team.
Causes of QuickBooks POS Error 1330
QuickBooks POS Error Code 1330 occurs when the user is trying to update their software with the latest update patch released by Intuit. Main and basic reasons for this error cropping are:
- Damage faced with authorized digital signs under cab files.
- It is not exactly a POS error but is related Windows operating system.
- Both the digital signature and the system signatures are compared with each other. At the time of QuickBooks POS Error 1330, all the user has to do is reset the system date.
Resolution of QuickBooks POS Error 1330:
The recommendation to resolve this error is to first uninstall the Point of Sale software in order to repair the corrupted data cab file. To resolve it follow the steps illustrated below:
- Download the Point of Sale update patch released by Intuit
- Close all the processes functioning in relation to Point of Sale software through the steps below:
- Opt for Task Manager and then click on the Processes option
- Next, click on the following processes to close them
- Close the POS service called QBPOS Database Manager vXX, wherein XX actually means the POS version being employed.
- Remove the data stored in the Product Update folder through –
- Click Windows Start -> Select Open Windows Explorer
- Show the hidden Windows folders
- Search in the left window to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX\Update (where XX refers to the maximum number of versions used).
- Click a file -> Choose Delete -> Confirm to delete. Follow the same process till the folder is empty.
- Once done close the Windows Explorer and update the POS service by using the downloaded file.
In case the issue is still not resolved then try the following listed tips:
- Restart the computer system in the Selective Startup mode
- Update Point of Sale through the external update file.
- Then uninstall and reinstall the POS software to update it by using an external update file.
If the user encounters any inconvenience they can contact QuickBooks POS customer support. The experienced QuickBooks experts will guide and assist you to fix your Point of Sale error 1330 and successful product update. You can connect with them through email support mode and the live chat option.
Alternatively, you can choose to connect with BusinessAccountings that is a reliable QuickBooks consulting firm hiring top QuickBooks professionals. They are efficient in handling QuickBooks errors and seamlessly resolving them. They assure complete resolution in a minimum wait time. Call the toll-free number + contact and garner the best QuickBooks POS services.