QuickBooks includes unlimited features and tools which give the latest & advanced information, maximum benefits to the QuickBooks users, and help them to work accurately. While working with QuickBooks sometimes, you might face the error like “POS data is not transferring data to QuickBooks “. Today in the below article we will discuss the methods to resolve this error.
How to Fix QuickBooks POS Is Not Transferring Data
First of all, log in to QuickBooks as the administrator. After that, set up the other user as name POS or any similar name, but remember to make it short. Login as single-user mode. Switch to single-user mode
- First of all, select the options users, or you can also select set up users and roles under the company menu
- Click new on the form and enter POS as user name
- Enter the password(as per your wish). You don’t need to write down the password as QuickBooks will log in without using any password, however, it will use the Username as POS
- Assign the role of the “full access” ( this user is only used by the POS software during the financial exchange, the password will prevent the users from access)
Resolution for POS Is Not Transferring Data to QuickBooks
- Go to the edit menu and click on “Preferences” in single-user mode in QuickBooks Financial
- Change the login to the POS user which has been set up in the above steps and select “Integrated applications”
- Click OK
- Go to QuickBooks POS software and in the Financial menu, click on Update QuickBooks
- Now exit the QuickBooks Financial software and repeat the above step no again
Your QuickBooks data should now be transferred to QuickBooks financial without first opening QuickBooks Financial. If still data not transferred, then you need to set the security to allow the POS to access the folder of your QuickBooks Financial data using the below steps:
- Search and write down the path of the QuickBooks Financial data location
- Right-click the folder in which your data resides and click on properties. POS Is Not Transferring Data to QuickBooks select the Security tab and add: QBDataServicesUserXX, where XX depends on the version of the QuickBooks you are connecting. However, you need to also add “QBPOSDBSrvUser” to make sure that POS has access to the folder as well.
- To add the new user name to the security tab after opening the property dialog, click on Edit int he middle of the form
- click on the Add button in the middle of the form
- Mention the name and click on “Check Names” or click on the “advanced” tab on the lower left side >>> click on the find button. This will gives you a list of the name you have to choose. Go to the ones which look as same and click on Box allows” Full access”
- Click on ok three times to close all three forms. Now you should allow the point of sales software access to the QuickBooks financial data file.
- If still can not perform the financial exchange open the correct ports to your firewall
How to contact us?
For more information or any help get the solutions for your QuickBooks from the QuickBooks experts. The team is always available QuickBooks 24*7 support you and to make you ahead in the market with the latest knowledge and tools. QuickBooks Experts are Professional, polite, quick listener, and are trained so that they can easily understand the customer’s query or solve the error in minimum time. You can also email at email@example.com and one of the QuickBooks experts contact you with the response.