QuickBooks 2018 Registration Problem
Registering the QuickBooks is an important step to activate the QuickBooks. Only registered QuickBooks can have online support from Intuit and even have the processes completed. However, there may arise a situation when you are unable to register for QuickBooks 2018. In this article, we will guide you to check whether the QuickBooks has already been registered or not and how you can register the same.
Things you need to be Remember
- Eternally verify that the QuickBooks is ACTIVATED or NOT by holding key “F2” OR “CTRL+1”.
- In the situation you notice that QuickBooks is ACTIVATED then you are set. If not then move to the activation.
- If you see the error “The validation code is incorrect” then verify that:
- Confirm that the License and the Product number are accurate. If in case the product number does not meet the license number then change the product number first before proceeding forward with the activation.
- The license key is right.
Steps to Fix The Not able to register QuickBooks 2018
Step 1: Check whether the QuickBooks Desktop has already been registered
First of all press F2 on your PC to see the product information. IF the product information window says QuickBooks registered then you need not do anything. You are all set and no need to proceed further. If however your QuickBooks is not registered or it says not activated then close the product information window and go to the next step.
Step 2: Activate the QuickBooks
Go to the help menu and choose Activate QuickBooks. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. Make sure to enter the same credentials as you had given while purchasing the software. If the credentials do not match then it will not be accepted and the QuickBooks will not get registered.
Step 3: Disable the firewall
If while registering the QuickBooks if you are facing any technical issues such as a blank screen or an error message then try disabling the firewall. There are chances that the firewall or the antivirus software is interfering with the process of registering the QuickBooks. Temporarily disabling the firewall or the antivirus software may help successfully completing the registration process. Do not forget to re-enable the firewall and the antivirus software once the registration process is complete.
If however the aforesaid steps are not working and the registration process could not be completed even after shutting down the firewall or the antivirus software then kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks We have a pool of trained technical professionals who strive hard to resolve all your QuickBooks related queries in the simplest manner.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working.
- Limited wait period on the calls.
- Prompt response and efficient solution.