QBWin.log: Lvl_error: Verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID pops up when Intuit servers identify incorrect Customer ID for Online Services like Banking. The error usually encountered in QuickBooks Log files i.e. Qbwin.log. There are two most prominent reasons that are: incorrect online bank information, wrong customer ID during the setup of an online service account. Encountering this error may be annoying for most of the users as it hampers the entire workflow. To get rid of this error with much ease, read out the below write-up till the end.
- Types of QBWin.log: Lvl_error:
- Reliable Solutions to fix QBWin.log: Lvl_error: Verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID
- What causes QBWin.log: Lvl_error and failed to verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID?
- How do I restore a backup to fix QBWin.log: Lvl_error in QuickBooks?
- How do Auto Data Recovery Tools help me to rectify QBWin.log: Lvl_error which fails to verify Online Account Information or says Invalid Customer ID?
Types of QBWin.log: Lvl_error:
Experiencing QBWin.log: Lvl_error may be troublesome if it stops you to proceed with your work. Don’t worry! As it can be fixed by rebuilding the company file and to do that you have to follow on-screen steps. After completing it, you may receive some error messages about the .log files that are listed down:
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number &> Record = XXX
- Log: Orphan payee found in Online cache
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify item history Target quantity an order mismatch error
- Log: Verify Target: Invalid Open Balance
- Log: Verify list. Duplicate name encountered.
- LVL_SEVERE_ERROR- GetDecryptedCreditCardNumber Failed: The decryption has failed. CHECKPOINT: Failed to decrypt customer credit card number. Customer ID: nnnn
- Log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Account List Item: View out of sequence
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Item History: Build txn target bad pending state. Item = nnnn
- Log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number
- LVL_ERROR-Unable to decrypt social security number/social insurance number
- log: LVL_Error-Error: Verify Item: Invalid tax agency
- Log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Payroll Item: Invalid tax authority.
Reliable Solutions to fix QBWin.log: Lvl_error: Verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID
The error can be easily tackled with the below-provided methods:
Method 1: Verify Online Bank information in QuickBooks then connect your Financial Institution once again
- First, go to the Lists menu and then hit Chart of Accounts
- Do a right-click on the account which is having an issue and select the Edit Account option
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings >> Customer ID field to review the details where you can check the customer ID provided by the Online Account Access record received from Financial Institution
- Finally, edit the number if required and then click Save & Close option
- Don’t give any extra space, special characters in the Customer ID field. It can be considered as invalid that may be a suspected cause of Qbwin.Log: Lvl_Error.
- Customer PIN or ID must be alphanumeric as per the policies of the bank
- The account may have been blocked or locked if you try more unsuccessful login attempts.
Method 2: Rectify the Customer ID on the account setup for Online Services
- Initially, open your QuickBooks software and select the Company file
- The next move is to go to the Chart of Accounts tab
- Verify whether the bank is active for online services or not
- Perform a right-click on the Bank Account and then go to the “Edit Account” tab
- Next, move to the “Settings” for the Bank Feed
- Rectify the Customer ID within the Settings tab
- Once done then close the tab
- Lastly, runs the “Same Data Utility” to ensure that the changes that are made are updated or not.
Method 3: Rebuild your Company file
- In the beginning, confirm that you have the company file backup
- Go to the File menu >> Utilities >> Verify Data
- Next, let the tool check your file for finding data issues if any
- After that, choose the option “Expand All” from the Verify Results screen
- In the end, you have to perform the solution steps accordingly if any data issue is found.
Method 4: Verify the Rebuild report
Once the rebuild of the filing process completed then it’s time to rebuild the report:
- First, open QuickBooks Desktop and then go to the Company File
- Next to open the Product Information window by pressing the F2 key from your keyboard
- Now, select the option “Review Last Verify/Rebuild”
- After that, go to the “Review the Verify/Rebuild results” >> Expand All the options to verify whether the QuickBooks found any issues or not.
Dealing with the QBWin.log: Lvl_error: Verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID seems to be a difficult task for most of the users. It can also be possible when they are new users or not completely aware of QuickBooks accounting software. No need to worry anymore! But at the same time, the above-provided methods help you to get rid of the error without giving much effort. For more queries, you can also reach out to QuickBooks Professionals.
What causes QBWin.log: Lvl_error and failed to verify Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID?
Ans: There are main reasons because of which the error happens:
1. Wrong Online Bank information has been entered in your QuickBooks
2. And then Customer ID is incorrect that you entered while setting up your account for Online Services.
How do I restore a backup to fix QBWin.log: Lvl_error in QuickBooks?
Ans: In case, you’re having a backup of the QuickBooks company file then it can easily be used to restore the accounts. All you have to do is to open the QB and the company file. In case, the QBWin.log error message pops up on your screen that indicates the backup file is not available. For that, you have to implement the further procedure.
How do Auto Data Recovery Tools help me to rectify QBWin.log: Lvl_error which fails to verify Online Account Information or says Invalid Customer ID?
Ans: This tool works as a Qbwin.log error Diagnostic warrior. The Auto Data Recovery tool has the capability to rectify errors that are fixed by the Rebuild Data Utility tool. This is actually an efficient tool designed to use the current Transaction Log File and a copy of the company file to restore the lost transaction.