One of the most common errors or problems that QuickBooks users face is the error problem QuickBooks has expired. What causes this error and how do you resolve it? Let us know more about this here.
Causes of “QuickBooks has Expired” Error
There can be several reasons for this error:
- Your QuickBooks software may not be fully registered.
- QuickBooks 30-days trial period is over and you have not registered your software yet.
- Your files are corrupt
- QuickBooks license is invalid
- Your installation is not complete etc
Steps to Solve the “QuickBooks has Expired” Error
Users can try the following methods to solve the above error:
Method 1: Check for the registration of your QuickBooks software
It can be that your software is not fully registered. For this, you need to check and register QuickBooks software again. The steps are:
- Click on F2
- On the upper left corner, check the tab “REGISTERED”?
- If you do not see this, you need to register the software.
Method 2: Register QuickBooks software within 30 days of installation
QuickBooks software works for a period of 1 month without registration. Once 30-days are completed and you have not registered the software yet, you can face the “QuickBooks has Expired” Error. Ensure that the registration of QuickBooks software is done within 30 days of installation.
Method 3 Upgrade the QuickBooks software
It may be that your QuickBooks files were corrupt and hence showing “QuickBooks has Expired” Error. Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software on the computer. Upgrade the software to the latest 2018 version.
Method 4 Properly install the QuickBooks software
Make sure that your QuickBooks software license is valid, well registered, and installed properly and fully. You can connect with Intuit Telephone and remote support to confirm this.
Method 5 Scan the computer for any corrupted files and viruses
Sometimes, malware, corrupted files also cause the error of QuickBooks has Expired. To install QuickBooks repair tool and run the tool to get rid of viruses in the system. Once you compete running the tool, restart the computer to use the QuickBooks software and check whether the error still appears or not.
Are you still facing the problem “QuickBooks has Expired” Error? Contact us
If the problem of the expiration of QuickBooks still persists even after trying the above-mentioned methods, it is necessary to connect with professional experts. For any issues, call QuickBooks Phone number We are a team of professional QuickBooks technical experts for resolving any problems related to QuickBooks.
Scope of Services
- We are known to provide our tech support efficiently and conveniently.
- We can provide full support to resolve your problem at the quickest time possible as we value your time and money
- Contact us as and when you need assistance as we are open 24 hours.
- Our team of experts is well-experienced and completely trained and certified to provide quick support for all QuickBooks technical problems.
- Our tech support services are considered to be very affordable in the market.