QuickBooks POS Credit Card
Adding a credit card in the QuickBooks POS is a tricky job. Generally, you cannot add any additional payment-related options in the QuickBooks Point of Sale. In this article, we will guide you on how you can add a credit card in QuickBooks POS.
Steps to add credit card details in QuickBooks Point of Sales (POS)
- First of all log in to the QuickBooks Point of Sales services
- Go to File and select preferences. Under preferences, you will find an option for the Company and under that the option of Sales. Here if you are unable to check the company preferences then you might require to contact your system administrator and ask him to change the preferences for you.
- From sales select the option receipt tendering.
- Under receipt tendering check the box for the type of payment method you accept and under the credit card option add your credit card details that you receive and then select OK.
- If you are having a JCB card then you will need to select Discover network. Discover network is an acceptable card type and JCB has become an integral part of it.
Alternatively, you can select Paypal as an accepted method of payment. Under this, you can directly link the Paypal account to your bank account which is mapped with your credit card.
The aforesaid are two methods of adding the credit card to your QuickBooks. If you are facing any problem in adding the credit card details in the QuickBooks Point of Sale or updating the credit card details then kindly feel free to contact our QuickBooks Technical Team on our Toll-Free We have a pool of technical professionals who can give you proper guidance for any QuickBooks related queries.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability.
- 365 days working.
- Prompt response to all the queries.
- Minimal waiting time on phone calls.
- Efficient response.