QuickBooks Point of Sale Version
QuickBooks software has paved a way for itself and become one of the most popular financial management software by providing business owners a way to complete the required accounting tasks in time and also generate reports facilitating better decision making. The add-on products compatible with QuickBooks enhance the software and takes its capabilities to another level. One such add-on application is Point of Sale that helps in increasing the ability of QuickBooks to perform necessary retail functions and processes without much fuss. It is better to get an update and upgrade to QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 2018 as the freedom. It is provided with the software that offers much more value and the actual cost. As the software is built on codes and technical integration, getting in touch with proficient QuickBooks Point of Sale technical customer support is the best option.
List of the main reasons to upgrade to QuickBooks Point of Sale 2018
- Outfitted with New Tools and Enhanced Features: The best part about QuickBooks and its add-on applications is that with regular upgrades of the software users can get access to new tools. The foremost example is that the last QuickBooks Point of Sale version 12.0 is compatible with CipherLab 8000 / CipherLab 8001 hat was not favorable. However, you are not going to face this issue in the latest QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 18.0. As the problem may have caused many users to not go forward with the renewal of the subscription.
- Innovative Ways to Complete Processes: Compatibility with new and portable devices like tablets, smartphones, etc has become the need of the hour. You get this feature in QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 18.0. It allows you to manage and process the Point of Sale tasks from the tablet or smartphone. Although, you require Microsoft Surface Pro for this feature to work. After integration; you get a two-in-one option. This feature is particularly advantageous for the business owner who is working in multiple cities and requires portable access to the software.
For upgrading to QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 18.0, you get additional benefits that re as follows:
- Access software at any point of the day and from anywhere.
- EMV payments through credit and debit cards
- Automatic entry and recording of financial transactions and data with a minimized scope of errors.
- Easier and sophisticated customer relationship management.
- Upgrade QuickBooks POS to the latest version.
- Integration of Sales tax facilitating accurate calculation of taxes.
Since the inception of QuickBooks Point of Sale Version 18.0 has many business owners. In particular, retailers are opting to upgrade their QuickBooks POS version 13.0 to the latest version. This is because of its ability to increase sales with persistent updates and upgrades of the software. In case of any issue or require any extra information, you have to get in touch with the QuickBooks customer support team by Intuit. The alternative support agencies are also there like Businessaccountings.com can easily connect through Toll-Free contact.