What QuickBooks Error Code 1327 Means
QuickBooks accounting software also encounters errors while running the software. The errors may be identified as technical or functional and occur due to many possible scenarios. QuickBooks error 1327 is one of the most discussed errors by QuickBooks users. This error usually occurs when the user attempts installing the program that refers invalid drive number. It happens in case your computer system gets disconnected from the system drive or else in case of deletion of a USB drive that is a portable storage device.
In case the USB device is disconnected from the computer system, you will have to connect it once again and then try the same process again. In case you face a similar problem the second time you will have to restart your computer. Further, you can try once again. Still, if the error persists you need to carry out resolution steps to fix the QuickBooks Error code 1327.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Error 1327
Here is the list of causes for QuickBooks Error 1327. Inspect out the list of causes below:
- The pc Registry might be inaccurately showing a temp drive.
- This behavior may appear if a registry key contains a wrong incentive in a Data field.
- The CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive letter has changed since a past introduction.
- You have changed the drive letter of the hard circle that the working framework is carried on, for instance, drive C:
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
For the resolution of the error code 1327, you can carry out the below-mentioned solutions.
1. Solution One: Attempt Reinstall & Repair of Microsoft .NET Framework
Follow the below-mentioned steps to carry out re-installation and repair of the MS.NET framework that is installed on your PC and further verify in case QuickBooks is installed again.
- Go to Start menu -> Control Panel -> Programs
- Then click “Turn Windows features on or off” option.
- In case you are notified with an admin password or confirmation, enter the password or accord confirmation.
- Find out the MS.NET framework 3.5.1 -> uncheck the box -> then click OK
- Reboot the computer.
Related Blog: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code 11118
Once you restart open the “Turn Windows features on or off” option and put a tick mark next to MS .NET framework 3.5.1 and reboot the system.
2. Solution Two: Run the Registry Editor
- Go to the run dialog box and click to open it.
- Enter regedit in the field which is open-> Select OK. Here, Registry Editor will open.
- Now, go to the registry editor to find the specific key:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Find out the entries that list the drive letter mentioned in the issue in the right side of the panel.
- Edit the incorrect drive to point to C:\
- Attempt update process once again. If process is done modify the registry again.
In case the error persists you can connect with the QuickBooks Customer Service team. Alternatively, you can reach out to Businessaccountings.com a reputed firm for QuickBooks supports employing competent QuickBooks experts. They assure quick support and complete error fixing in the live chat itself.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
Similar Blog: Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80070057.