Intuit, the global software company developed by Intuit, is a powerful business management software. The software is crafted considering easing the financial aspects of small and medium-sized businesses of all sectors and sizes. The industry-specific versions of QuickBooks meet all the requirements of different businesses. QB accounting software comes in mainly four different editions such as QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Mac, and Online. The QuickBooks editions are available in two versions. QuickBooks Online that you can access easily on the go, you can easily access the software anywhere any time as the software available on the cloud system. With QuickBooks Desktop Mac Support, users can seamlessly configure a multi-user platform for increasing accounting proficiency.
QuickBooks for Mac
QuickBooks application supports business working with Mac OS. The Mac users get the benefit from the QB Mac edition, developed by Intuit, especially for the Mac users. QuickBooks for Mac comes in three different editions from QuickBooks Pro and Enterprise to QuickBooks Premiere for Mac. Although QuickBooks Pro for Mac and QuickBooks Enterprise for Mac is similar to QuickBooks software for Windows, there is a minute difference as the OS and System Requirements for both is different. The QB Mac software has features that assist Mac users to meet the requirements of their businesses.
Key Features of QuickBooks for Mac
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes
- Ability to access finance sales and tax at a single go
- Consolidated view of your business
- Customizable centers help to keep important info of vendor, customers at the fingertips
- Direct print on envelopes
- Batch-importing invoices, payments, bills, etc. saves time
- Exports all the data to excel
- Reconciliation of QB data and bank statements
- Import entire information regarding the product, customer, and service
- Easily create and print deposit slips
- Invoicing for multiple customers
- Create purchase orders, tracks inventory, and set reorder points
How QuickBooks for Mac Works
QuickBooks for Mac is analogous to QuickBooks for PC in terms of how it works. After you buy the software, install it on your computer before you’ll use it. Once installed, you’ll get to provide some details about your business and have a couple of documents handy to urge your business found out properly.
5 New Features & Enhancements in 2016 QuickBooks for MAC
QuickBooks for the Mac team has added some new features to the software. They are as follows:
- Complete ARC enabled: QuickBooks for Mac was fully enhanced to take benefit of Apple’s run-time memory model called ARC, or Automatic Reference Counting.
- New Timesheets: There is an improvement in Single Activity and the Weekly Timesheets.
- Column Resizing in Forms: You can resize the form columns when the entire form window is done accordingly. Whereas now the users can easily select and drag column separators to adjust column widths when working in all forms.
- Envelope Printing: In the Print Checks, you get the button name print to envelop for the Purchase Order Invoice and Sales Receipt windows.
- Import Transaction Square: The transaction Importer that started with QuickBooks for Mac 2015 now includes the ability to import Sales Receipts from Square. QuickBooks for Mac 2016 is included with the QuickBooks ProAdvisor subscription and it will only run on Mac OS 10.10.
3 Common Errors with QuickBooks Mac Software
The exclusive features of the software help Mac users to carry out their business tasks without any hassle. The Mac version has all the great features to safeguard the system from many types of threats and issues. There are exceptional scenarios when the software encounters some errors. And finally, end up hindering the work process for a temporary period. These errors could be classified under the following categories:
- Installation Errors: While installing the QuickBooks for Mac version; if the process is not successful then it leads to further critical issues like company file damage, restricted access to the company file, or QuickBooks software, QuickBooks not working or freezing on Mac, etc.
- Upgrade Errors: When you upgrade QuickBooks from one version of software to the latest version, you might be not able to access your QuickBooks software. For instance: If you are using the 2011 version of Mac QuickBooks software and want to upgrade it to Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2012 version, which might lead you to face the issue as the system requirements for the newer version are different.
- Functionality Errors: If the installation of the QuickBooks software is not done properly or the upgrade process is not done stepwise then you are not able to approach all the features of the software. For example, Intuit updates that QuickBooks for Mac 2011 is not functioning properly.
How to Resolve these Errors?
You can easily fix the issues that are written above with the help of the team. If you immediately report your issue to the QuickBooks Mac support team. The QuickBooks Mac support team is prompt and responsive in handling all kinds of errors. They resolve all the issues and assure first call resolution. The support team is approachable by toll-free phone, email, and live chat. They have years of experience and knowledgeable in handling Mac OS issues as they have years of experience.
Contact QuickBooks technical team
QuickBooks can be availed for error resolutions within the minimum turnaround time. It has been at a reliable QuickBooks Consulting Services. We here Intuit certified QB professionals, who with their extensive experience will suggest the right guidance to grow your business.