QuickBooks Point Of Sale
QuickBooks Point Of Sale is a retail solution developed by Intuit. It is a powerful platform which enables a user to pursue sales, customer and inventory efficiently. But what happens when POS crashes? What will you do now as your profitable busy hour just turned for the worst.
Here are few tips you should keep in mind when your POS system goes kaput:
- Alert your customers:You should inform your customers that there are some technical issues. Try to calm them down and be patient so that there is no chaos. You should look for other alternatives in this situation. If you are truthful towards your customers they will appreciate it and be calm. They will understand the situation and will give you ample of time to avoid confusion.
- Check for power plug-in and wires attached to terminals:Look for any cable wires that are pulled out or wire that are out of order.
- Inspect the breaker:During power outages, for preventative measures you can suggest your operators to hook terminals to battery packs.
- Terminals should be restarted:It may sound simple but it is not so simple as employee should know about the location of power button. If the machine is working, make sure that credit card readers are online. You should keep in mind that all your data is up-to-date.
- Do not move the terminal or wires that are crisscrossed:Check for all the breakers and wires. when your POS system crashes Try to reboot your system.
- Go for manual mode:If your POS system is not working, then go for manual method. Always keep a calculator, manual credit-card swipe and guest book because they are easy to use. Make sure your employees know the product prices to avoid confusions as well a tax applied on orders.
- Best employees attending the customers:In situation like this, make sure that employees who can calmly tackle such occasions are handling customers who are waiting in queue. They should personally attend the customers and provide each and every information they need.
Crashing of Quickbooks Point of Sale is a technical issue and user is advised to resolve the problem under careful guidance of technical experts of QuickBooks support team. when your POS system crashes Intuit has in-house team of QuickBooks experts who are especially trained in dealing with such technical issues. To get in touch with them, you just have to give a call on QuickBooks contact . Our support team is available 24*7 to provide their expert advice to users who are facing such problems.