QuickBooks! AOL server name and Port
The AOL server name and port are required basically to set up the email and link it to the QuickBooks. In this article, we will see how you can set up the AOL server name and port so that you can have both incoming and outgoing email account. You will need the following steps to set up the AOL server name and port for QuickBooks.
Steps to set up the AOL server name and Port.
1) First of all login to your QuickBooks desktop account.
2) Now from the homepage go to the Edit menu at the top left corner and select Preferences in it.
3) As you click on Preferences a new page would open. On the left side of the said page, you will find an option called Send Forms.
4) Select the Send Forms and check the WebMail. Now click on ADD. A new window would open that would ask you to input the Email info.
5) In this window under the email ID option enter your email Id which would ****@aol.com, under the email provider select others, under the server name add smtp.aol.com and under the port add 587 and then click OK.
6) Click ok on the main window of the preferences also.
7) Your AOL server name and the port has been set up for the QuickBooks and your email should be working now. You can check the same by sending and receiving a test mail.
If however, you find any query in setting up your AOL server name and port for the QuickBooks or your system shows up any other kindly feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks technical team on our Toll-Free We are a pool of QuickBooks technicians who can handle any or all the QuickBooks errors and problems efficiently than anyone else can. We are renowned for our online services in the market.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working
- Prompt resolution to all the queries with the minimum wait time.
- Cost-effective solution.