What is Fixed Asset Manager
It’s an integrated type of program or a function of QuickBooks that available in QuickBooks premium accountant, QuickBooks desktop, enterprises accountant and quick book desktop, enterprises that helps to calculate and records the computes description of fixed asserts based on a standard which is published by the IRS. It is an application that is designed to work if QuickBooks desktop is in single user mode and FAM files are stored on the local drive so the program will not allow you to open FAM file, it is saved over the network.
FEATURE OF FIXED ASSET MANAGER
- You can easily export QuickBooks items into pro-Series text from 4562 reduction or decline and amortization schedule.
- Its assign your account to multiple assets.
- It can add or change a depreciated method and setting.
- It deprecating an asset purchased before using fixed asset manager.
- Select the basis on which to post and journal entry to quick book fixed asset management.
IMPORTANCE OF FIXED ASSET MANAGER
- It provides user with predefined reports.
- It helps you to keep track of the latest changes and backup version to prevent error or any missing information it is based on the calendar year, so you can only export data for the same year of pro series.
- It saves users’ times in solving such issues and increases efficiency and accuracy in work with a minimum error.
- QuickBooks offers its users with additional support and help of experts to help through the situation with the problem.
You can access QuickBooks customer support number +1800-993-4190 remotely with various ways like terminal server, RDP and some more.