QuickBooks Error 1335
QuickBooks, considered as the best and most preferred accounting software is globally accepted because of its powerful features and tools that are embedded within during the time of designing the software. And with the software releases made by Intuit, have come up with newly added features, and improvised the existing functionality has made the software even stronger in terms of performance and handling of business accounting. With the latest 2018 update, the software has reached its highest level of preference. But like other software QuickBooks also encounters errors. The errors that the users face can be technical or functional. QuickBooks error code 1335 is one of the most common errors reported to QuickBooks experts support.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1335?
QuickBooks error code 1335 usually occurs, when the user attempts updating the QuickBooks application or performing QuickBooks installation repair.
The error code is accompanied by the following error messages such as:
Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] needed for installation is damaged and can’t be used.
Error 1335: The cabinet file  needed for installation can’t be used.
Error 1335: The cabinet file data1.cab required for this installation is corrupt and can not be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM or a problem with this package.
Related Blog: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15243
Why does the Error happen?
Some other Causes of QuickBooks Error 1335
- The system demands of your computer for QuickBooks accounting software installation and refer to the MS knowledge stand for specifications on changing these settings.
- Confirm that your software CD has no marks and dust as they can cause issues in reading.
- You can clean the CD softly and retry installing it.
- Installation issues normally appear because of insufficient installation memory settings on your system.
- You can provisionally disable some software. Including anti-virus software at the time of installing QuickBooks
How to Fix the Quickbooks Error 1335?
The below-mentioned resolutions are recommended for fixing the error code 1335. In case the solutions fail to fix the error you can immediately connect with the QuickBooks customer support team. Follow the solutions in the given sequence for the best results.
1. Method One: Download & Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.exe File
- Browse and find out the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file.
- Then download the file and save in a right destination in your computer.
- Choose the local desktop to save the file.
- Click to run the file in your computer.
- Move to the option, “I am having problems installing QuickBooks”.
- Once you move there click on OK option.
- Then install QuickBooks program in your system.
2. Method Two: Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 1335 Manually
- Choose Admin login to your computer.
- In the CD drive put the QuickBooks installation CD.
- End up the “InstallShield” box when it is displayed.
- Use “Windows + E” together.
- Click on the CD drive.
- Then copy the QuickBooks folder and paste in the Windows Desktop of your system.
- Click on the right of the third party folder and then click on copy option.
- On the computer Desktop paste this folder.
- Start QuickBooks program from Desktop folder.
- Search “Setup.exe” file and click on it.
- You are ready to install QuickBooks in your computer.
3. Method Three: Clear the Temporary Folder
- Login as Admin once you begin your computer.
- For Windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp
- For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Setting \Temp
In case the error persists you can connect with QuickBooks customer support through email, live chat, and 24×7 active phone number. Alternatively choose Businessaccountings.com, a reputed QuickBooks support firm that provides top-quality support services for QuickBooks and its products.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
Similar Blog: How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12157