Banking Error 103 or 310
One of the most common banking errors encountered with QuickBooks software is Error Code 103 / 310. The QuickBooks Banking Error 103 indicates that the username and password are in sync with the bank account. This is set by the user and QuickBooks Banking Error 130 or 310 that indicates the scenario where you have to pause the login process as the user is updating their login details. The QuickBooks Online version also restricts the bank from lockout the account access. These errors at times require technical assistance for which Intuit has set up a proficient QuickBooks experts team.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error 103 and 310
To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error 103
There is an easy and swift resolution provided by Intuit to solve the QuickBooks Banking Error Code 103 for which steps are illustrated below:
- Locate and select the link stating “Verify Your Credentials” that is provided with the error message. The bank account login page will open on a different window wherein the user is required to enter their login credentials. It is recommended to manually fill in the required fields.
- Now logout of the account dashboard and the website of the bank.
- Next transfer back to QuickBooks online login page and type in the same user login credentials in the same format as used on the bank login page.
- Lastly, click on the Update Sign-in Info tab
The user might not be able to locate the ‘Verify Your Credentials’ link wherein the user will have to update the information from QuickBooks Online itself through the following steps:
- Navigate to the top part of the screen on the right side and select the Update tab.
- In the non-peak hours, the user will have to update in the same manner at least three times.
To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error Code 103
Under this user will have to certify login credentials are matching with that of credentials used with the bank account. For this follow the steps available below:
- From the left side of the main menu bar in QuickBooks Online version, click on the Banking option.
- Select the ‘Pencil’ shaped icon set against the account in order to Edit the information.
- Select the tab called Edit Sign-in Info.
- A hyperlink will be provided for the bank account’s dashboard located on the top of the screen.
- This will open a new window screen related to the bank website. This process of opening the account through the link without any hassle will ensure that there are no issues felt within the credentials used.
The above methods ensure the user can log in to their bank account from QuickBooks online version that too without any fuss.
The process to contact QuickBooks technical service team
However, if the error persists then it is time to contact the QuickBooks technical service team and provide all the details to them. the details are as follows:
- Name of the Bank or Financial Institution
- Bank selected for the setting of the account.
- The link through which bank account is access out of QuickBooks and the URL
- Type of account that you want to access.
- QuickBooks Banking Error is encounter by the user – 103 / 310.
In conclusion, when you provide all the above details to technical experts, prompt resolution can be garnered. If the user is not able to connect with the required customer support due to a long queue, they can approach alternative support agencies.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems