QuickBooks is one of the most wanted accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. It has open a new way to manage business and accounting. To provide the best tools and best technology QuickBooks is updating itself timely. QuickBooks allows users to do many processes. It also allows users to do the below things.
QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory
- Create a detailed product list with the inventory levels for each item
- Tracking inventory levels and costs across the online sales channels
- Create a Purchase order which can automatically update the stock levels for the relevant products
- Receive reorder alerts when inventory is low
- Store cost of goods sold (COGS) and inventory accounting information and keep it aligned with final QuickBooks accounts and balance sheets
- Run inventory report to see bestseller, total value, and taxes paid
Some features are mentioned below which are loved by the users.
- Automated financial Tracking –
- Designed for growth
- Effortless order management
- Warehouse management
- Intelligent Insights
- Hassle-free operations
QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory offers an inventory tracking module that suits small-sized business. This features list is extensive including cycle counts, reporting across multiple warehouses, discounts, pricing, QuickBooks Enterprise Inventory Management, and pick pack and ship. QuickBooks Advanced Inventory can handle the below task as well.
- Multiple Location tracking
- Rack location tracking
- Serial Number tracking
- FIFO Inventory costing
In addition to the above features, some more features are given by QuickBooks such as below mentioned:
- Quantity on hand by site
- Stock Status by site
- Valuation by site
- Site listing
Control your business through advanced inventory. It gives you a powerful view to view your inventory management. Manage everything from beginning to end.
Features of Advanced Inventory :
- Streamline your fulfillment process – Just with one dashboard control everything, manage the workflow as per your needs, sends any item to anyone with just one click
- Easy Track product – Track by location, serial numbers, and lot number to get the status of the business. Search things quickly and avoid lost shipments
- Speed up inventory – Make receiving more accuracy and speed your business with a more automated process. Reduce your data errors and send the order to workers, scan inventory and transfer the data
- Alternate Vendors center consolidates vendor info – the alternate vendor center aggregates all your QuickBooks vendors into one centralized place which includes contacts and data to make it easier
- Identify the true product and costs with landed cost –You can use landed cost to factor in freight, duties, and insurance. Calculate the more accurate cost for your products
Order fulfillment, cycle count, Barcode scanning, real-time order, In-depth reporting, and many features make your business more accurate and more productive, and trackable. Use the QuickBooks Enterprise inventory feature and make your business automated.
How to contact?
For more details simply contact QuickBooks Helpdesk. QuickBooks technicians are polite, professional, and having experience of many years in the same domain which makes them more perfect, and hence they can give you quick resolution. QuickBooks Enterprise Inventory Management Experts are available 24*7 to support you with all the errors or issue whatever you face at any time. Just get in touch with the QuickBooks Helpdesk and do your inventory faster and accurately.