QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
Unrecoverable Errors in QuickBooks can be defined as the haphazard errors that occur due to multiple possible reasons such as: improper/incomplete installation of the product updates released by Intuit as well as the Windows updates, damage to the QuickBooks data, repairing of the program code, system issues etc. These issues should be resolved effectively you have to learn the actual cause of the error. The user can connect with QuickBooks ProAdvisor who will help to detect the root cause of the error and provide resolution steps.
There are many scenarios when a user can encounter unrecoverable error. Some of the situations are as follows:
- In case you are working in a multiple user or network environment
- In case the company file is opened in a workstation
- During registration or activation of QuickBooks
- In case the user selects a transaction for Reconciliation
- While running QuickBooks software and opening QuickBooks Center
- At the time of approaching QuickBooks Home Page
- Trying to view your Company Snapshot
- When the user prints transactions in QuickBooks
- While performing import of accountant’s changes
- In case the user needs to create, printing, or email PDF files in QuickBooks
- While updating or repairing attachment links in QuickBooks application
- When the user needs to runs the Rebuild Tool
- During bank reconciliation or when seeing the earlier Reconciliation Reports
- While opening reports or transactions or during creating a new user login
- While trying to open QuickBooks application
- When the user tries to open company/organization file
- Once Microsoft Windows Updates are installed
- While performing account deletion and re-opening the company file
How to Resolve Unrecoverable Error in QuickBooks
Prior resolving the unrecoverable error check your QuickBooks application is updated to latest release. Then create a backup copy of your organization file. You need to select the send button whenever you receive an Unrecoverable error. The detailed info collected through this way can create patch updates that will enhance the program. The different solutions recommended by Intuit to fix QB unrecoverable error are as follows:
Solution 1: Detect Total Users Affected
Find out the exactly how many users are affected by using a different log in credentials to open the similar company file. In case the error is faced by any particular user, there might be damage to the user credential and you need to recreate the damaged user.
Solution 2: Restrain your QuickBooks Desktop
For restraining the Desktop while starting QuickBooks follow the below listed steps:
- Press and hold the Ctrl key.
- Select QuickBooks program to start.
- Keep holding the Ctrl key till there is no Company Open window.
Solution 3: Open Sample Organization File
If you open sample company file you will be able to find out if the problem is there with the company file or QuickBooks Application. In case the company files open successfully it indicates that your QuickBooks file is damaged or the folder where the company file is saved is damaged or destroyed. Copy the file to a different destination.
To open a sample file follow the below steps:
- Go to QuickBooks No Company Open window -> Click Open a sample file.
- Choose any sample file on the list.
Solution 4: Run reboot.bat
When you run reboot.bat the system re-registers QuickBooks related .DLL and .OCX files that can help to fix the unrecoverable errors.
Solution 5: Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Desktop Application
- Check and repair QuickBooks installation
- Download, install and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- Execute a reinstall using clean install.
- Perform manual repair of Microsoft components.
Solution 6: Create a new Windows Administrator
You can create new Windows Administrator for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista.
If the above solution does not work you can connect to fetch technical support for QuickBooks through email, live chat or toll phone free number. You can else prefer other reliable QuickBooks agencies that accords prompt support for all QuickBooks errors in a very short wait time. Call to the toll free number +1-800-993-4190 that is active 24*7.