Add, Delete, or Change User in QuickBooks Pro Service
QuickBooks accounting software facilitates its users with ‘Adding and editing users’ feature. So, that user can easily access files, data and transactions done by users through the accounts. QuickBooks Pro access you allow your colleagues to access and easily edit files of accounts receivable and sales document. Adding and Editing User Account in Quickbooks Pro You can create/edit the user and change it easily.
Steps To Add And Edit User Account
- First from the home menu ‘manage user’ option.
- Now open ‘new user settings’ option with, click ‘new’ under ‘manage user’.
- After that select user’s type before adding or QuickBooks provides you ‘custom user’ option. Once completed, proceed next.
- Then select ‘All’ to your new user all right or select ‘name’ to restrict from to access my right once completed with users accessing/right, click ‘next’ to proceed.
- Adding and Editing User Account in Quickbooks Pro.
- Now go through users’ administrative rights and manage users. Click on ‘view manages’ users. You can also set new rights, but can’t add users, change any access or delete users.
- Now from ‘company information settings’ you access new users with the option to view only, the company’s information and choose ‘Edit’ option to enable new user to access information.
- Edit email and name of the new user text box and click to proceed next.
- New click ‘Finish and Save’ to do with your edit details.
- QuickBooks feature help you to stay in control of your company files and regular updates you with any change required in administrative for level permit. • It helps users by easily manage files and all transactions that made by users.
- It saves time and maintains the privacy and security of your data.