Creating Statement Charges in QuickBooks
QuickBooks enables its users to add charges directly to a customer’s account and allows users to transfer expenses to the QuickBooks billing statement. Entering Statements Charges Statements are mainly useful in summing up a customer’s current balance and make easy to receive payments on them. It’s upto date customers account and secure statement data.
‘REMEMBER’- First set up your QuickBooks software properly and correctly so that you can receive more accurate and faster financial data.
Entering Statements Charges
Steps To Add Statements Charges
- First go to ‘Customer’ option, then select ‘Enter Statement Charges’ from customer menu.
- Then, choose ‘Customer’ from the displayed ‘A/R customer window’ option.
- Now choose the correct job for your customer. QuickBooks provides you separate registers for each job.
- Then, edit the date, for monthly charge, you need to be dated, it as the first of the month and for a previous charge, dated it as today’s date.
- Add information regarding number, item, quantity, rate, and class.
- For already recorded billed customers, click on the time / cost option and put a check mark in front of any entries that you want to billed and click ‘ok’.
- Then click to ‘Record’.
- Now you can print or email created statement to the customer from ‘Customer Create statement’ option and then select ‘customer and the date’.
- Click on the preview button to see the added charges in a statement and save it.
Advantages of Statements Charges
- It eliminates the needs of duplicate data entry.
- Provides you accurate financial statement and keep track over each track efficiently.
- It saves the precious time of users and customers with less data entry.
- Creates statements with email and facility.
In case you face any issue related to Quickbooks, then you can simply contact on Quickbooks to get instant solution Service Phone contact .