What does mean QuickBooks Error 1625?
The major reason behind the error code is when you try to make use of the features that are only available with administrator rights. The user needs to sign-in with admin credentials to resolve the error.
- The Windows Installer framework doesn’t let the program refresh.
- Corrupt download program of Windows Installer
- A Corrupt program installed through the windows registry
- Malware or any anti-virus has interrupted the functioning.
- Records or windows installer program is erased by some other program.
What resolutions you need to follow to solve QuickBooks error code 1625:
First, you need to recognize what is the real cause of the error.
- Press Windows + R to open the run command.
- Now, type MSC and then press OK. The windows will open.
- Now, from the enlisted options, click on “Local Computer Policy” and then click on “System Configuration.”
- Select the “Administrative Template”
- Now, from the enlisted options, click on the “Windows Installer” and “Windows Component”
- Now, disable “Prohibit Non-Administrator” in the vendor-signed update. Then, select OK and the changes will be saved.
- If the error has not been resolved, move to the next topic.
- Select the Start button and then to go the search-bar. Now, type ‘MSCONFIG’ and then click on Enter.
- Now, make sure that the permissions are available. Select Continue.
- Click on Tools and then click on Change UAC Settings and then click on Launch.
- Now, select “Never Notify and then restart your computer.
- Now, check if the error is resolved or not. If the error is still in the software, move to the next step.
- Open the Control Panel and then go to the Administrative Tools.
- Now, go to the list, select the Local Security Setting, and then click on the Software Restriction Policy.
- Go to the Software Restriction Policy and right-click on it and whether the restrictions to the software are defined or not.
- Now, double click on the
- Now, save the settings and then restart your computer. The changes will be applied.
The above-mentioned methods are specifically applicable to the causes of the error. There may be situations where the above-mentioned methods fail to solve errors. In that case, you should connect with our QuickBooks technical team via Toll-Free +1-800-993-4190 and the team will promptly respond to your call. You can connect with us via our Live Chat Feature.