QuickBooks is one of the top accounting tools with time- saving features. When users are implementing software sometimes, QuickBooks displays error code 1625 while executing a Microsoft installer. It mainly takes place when users startup Windows or when establishing the framework. This article will help you to explore the causes and resolution to fix QuickBooks error code 1625.
Why Error code 1625 in QuickBooks is happening?
Here is the list of 6 reasons behind QuickBooks error 1625:
- Not signed in as an administrator mode
- The Windows Installer Framework arrangement blocks the programming refreshes.
- Damaged or incomplete download of Windows installer programming
- Deleted Mandatory files or program of Windows Installer
- Windows registry errors
- Malware or Virus has damaged Windows Framework records.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1625?
Walkthrough the below-given 6 Resolutions to fix Error code 1625 in QuickBooks:
- Open the Run Window in your system by holding down the Windows+R key altogether.
- Enter MSC in the field and then Hit OK
- Locate the Local Computer Policy
- Here display the Local Group Policy window and then Hit on Computer Configuration.
- Choose Administrative Templates
- Click on Windows Components and then choose Windows Installer.
- Discover From applying vendor-signed updates, do a double click on the button which says Prohibit non-administrators
- Hit on Disable, and then select OK
- Locate the Start button appearing on the Windows taskbar
- Hit on Run option
- Write MSC is displaying a search box on the Run Window.
- Choose the Ok button
- Discover Local Computer Policy located on the Group Policy window
- Hit on Computer Configuration
- Choose Administrative Templates and then click on Windows Components.
- Select Windows Installer
- Locate from applying vendor signed update and then do a double – click on Prohibit non-administrators
- Hit on Disabled, and then select the OK button
- Hit on the Start button
- Locate the Start search box and then enter Config
- Hit on the Enter option
- If the UAC window displays on the screen, choose the Continue button
- Discover the Tools button and then highlight the modifications in UAC settings
- Hit on the Launch option
- Choose Never notify button.
- Now restart the computer if there appears a prompt
- Go to the Start button and locate the Control Panel.
- Now discover Administrative Tools, and then Hit on Local Security Settings
- Select the Software Restriction Policies
- Do a right-click on it if no Software restrictions are defined.
- Hit on New Software Restriction Policy
- You need to double-click on the Enforcement button.
- Click All Users except local Administrators.
- Hit on OK button
- Reboot the system
- The initial step is to click on the Start option.
- Enter a command in the search field without pressing enter
- You need to hold and press Ctrl+Shift keys on the keyboard.
- Hit Enter button
- Now a prompt will appear on the screen with a permission dialogue window.
- Click on the Yes button
- Once done, a black window will display with a blinking cursor.
- Enter Reg edit and then hit on the Enter key
- Select the Export button in the file option
- Write a backup file name in the field which says File Name.
- Now select the Selected Branch and then click the Export Range field.
- Hit on the Save button
- Now save the file appearing with the Rang extension.
Verify obsolete gadget drivers to fix error 1625. Refresh the drivers to fix the issue. Check the driver; it should be correctly used. If you use the incorrect driver, it will give rise to error 1625. You are recommended to use the Driver Doc (Driver Refresh Instrument) to refresh the gadget drivers’ major part. It helps to improve the overall functioning of the drivers and improve the working by fixing errors.
Related More: QuickBooks Error Code 4120
Hopefully, the above-mentioned troubleshooting guidance provided your awareness to fix QuickBooks error code 1625. Ensure that you log in as an administrator mode so that you easily modify the needed settings. If you still face any issue regarding the same or any other components, you can easily take assistance from QuickBooks exports via a live chat option.