QuickBooks Error Code 6154
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used Accounting Software. This software can be generally used by small and medium-sized business houses. QuickBooks is a Bookkeeping software which is a combination of different accounting processes into one integrated system. It is a cloud-based service that helps the business to manage tasks like bills, payroll, payments, etc. The self-employed business can easily use QuickBooks by simply connecting their bank and credit card accounting. This lets them perform simple tasks such as checking expenses, easing out the work of handling spreadsheets, and maintaining the accounts.
Users encounter QuickBooks Error Code 6154 whenever Quick Books is unable to open the company’s files.
Whenever you encounter this error, you will get an error message stating that QuickBooks is unable to access the company file. One of the major reasons for the occurrence of this error is that QuickBooks is not able to access the location of the company file.
The recommended solutions for this error are stated below:
I – Login with Permissions
The user should Login into Windows as an Authorized Person so that QuickBooks can have full access to companies files
II – Sync Now Option
Another reason for the error to occur is that the file is stored in the C: drive where numerous other files are also stored, to resolve this issue try the “Sync Now’ option
III – Sync Manager
- Browse your machine and choose a different location for your Company’s File which you want to access and moved it on to the new location.
- Create as “New Folder” on the newly selected location and copy the contents of the previous folder into the new location
- Once you’ve moved all the required files to the new destination “Reset Sync Manager”
- To “Reset Sync Manager” follow the steps given below
- Go to Menu of QuickBooks Help and select “Manage Data Sync > Reset Sync Manager “
- Enter your credentials for the Application and Login
- Complete the Sync process.
Infographic to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6154
How to Reach QuickBooks Team?
In case the error persists or for further queries, you can approach QuickBooks Team. The in-house support team vouches for prompt and responsive support in a minimum time frame. You can call the toll free number contact to connect with the support team. They are round the clock available and accord excellent QuickBooks support.