QuickBooks Error 324 & 106
QuickBooks and bank connection leads to smooth recording of transactions done through bank or cash. This helps in keeping the required records straight and systematic. The software and bank work in tandem to ensure there is no imbalance between both the bank and software year end reports. However, at times while connecting with the bank account through QuickBooks software user might encounter the issue of being stranded out of their bank account. They are also shown probable error codes of QuickBooks like 324 or 106. In such case they can try tricks displayed below and also connect with QuickBooks tech team for better and reliable solution.
QuickBooks Error 324 & 106
Tips for resolving QuickBooks Error Code 106 or QuickBooks Error Code 324
- In order to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 324 or QuickBooks Error Code 106 user should try the option of reconnect with the account by clicking on the links for the same. It is generally shown right below the error message displayed for the mentioned errors. All the user needs to do is follow the steps displayed on screen to update their account properly.
- In case there is no Reconnect My Account link option available then the user will have to update their account manually by clicking on Update option within the QuickBooks software itself.
- User might have to update their account manually in the scenario wherein bank or credit / debit card website is going through maintenance.User should try to run manual update three times in slow hours and not peak hours.
- Now again click on the given URL and try to login to the bank website which is offering the option of online banking.
Another scenario wherein both QuickBooks Error Code 324 or QuickBooks Error Code 106 occurs is when the user tries to inculcate a connection between their financial services agency (or their personal account as required) with that of the software. The main reason for the error is that the account of the user displayed in a certain manner. In order to view the account lost and connect it with the QuickBooks software (online version) user is required to resolve the issue through steps detailed below:
- Access the financial services agency and log in to authorized account.
- On the main interface screen locate, navigate and click on the Account Summary option followed by specific business account from the drop down menu and lastly click on Go tab.
- Now click on the tab called Set as Default View.
- Sign in to the specific QuickBooks user account in order to set the connection for online banking process. As the user does not have the option to display both the personal and business account as default view, they will have to switch between these accounts as and when it is required. User will have to update the account they wish to set as default view for online banking.
The method should easily resolve the issue of QuickBooks error code 324 or QuickBooks error code 106. However, if any of the error is still displayed it is recommended to connect with the technical experts of QuickBooks team who should be able to provide possible solution in matter of minutes. But if the user is in urgency and is not able to contact the customer support team due to long queue, they can contact our customer support team on toll free number +1-800-993-4190 for immediate response.