Like other online accounting software, QuickBooks also has an error issue that creates issues and sometimes blocks your QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error 5 is one of the most common errors which is usually occurring when QuickBooks database service users are not able to sufficient to permit access to detect the file location. In this blog, you get complete information about this error, and gives you all possible solutions to resolve all the solutions.
5 Causes behind the “QuickBooks Error 5”
There are certain reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 5, all are listed below:
- Incorrect registry entries or due to deletion of system files accidentally
- When you shut down your system improperly
- Inappropriate installation of QuickBooks leads to this error
- Invalid entries registered in windows
- Any third party software or any virus attack leads to this error.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 5?
To resolve this error, we have all the alternative ways:
Troubleshooting 1: Fix this error by using the reimage repair tool with these steps:
- First of all, install the reimage repair tool
- After the completion of the installation, save this file
- Then, mark your right-click on the Reimage Repair tool link and go with the “Save it to the Desktop” option.
- After that, locate the file location and go forward with YES click when it pops-up on your screen.
- To begin the automatic scan, you don’t need to mark on the checkbox
- You need to go with the install click and the tool will automatically start scanning
- After completion of the whole scanning, mark your next click on “Start Repair”
- Then restart your system and check whether “Unexpected Error” is resolved or not.
- Firstly, you have to click on the “file share access” to fix this error
- Then scroll your click on “file explorer” and mark your right-click on the selected folder where the company file is saved
- From the drop-down preferences, go with the “sharing tab” option
- After that, you need to select partial or full as per your business requirement
- In the end, go with the APPLY click and finish the process with the OK click.
If all the above solution is not able to resolve this error issue then you just need to install the “QuickBooks File Doctor” on your system. It automatically detects and fixes all the issues with an automated scanner.
How to reach us?
If you face any trouble with any troubleshooting or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks, free-free to contact the customer care team via 24/7 Live Chat Customer Service. They are 24/7 available to fix your all issues.