QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
QuickBooks Payroll subscription in combination with QuickBooks accounting software ensures you are free to focus on other productive aspects of the business as all the financial transactions and payroll activities are tackled by the software. However, there are times when the user might have to pay more attention as the software might not work due to error interference. Although payroll application setup by Intuit has eased the process of completing payroll calculations, encountering any error stops the workflow. One common error faced when working on QuickBooks Payroll together is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 which is followed with an error message stating “ Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”.
To resolve the error, the user is recommended to connect with the customer support team of QuickBooks. However, to resolve the problem, even these experts require to narrow down the reason and cause of the occurrence of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
It is imperative to know the reason behind the error occurring as it aids in resolving the problem smoothly. Causes are generally directly or indirectly related to processes being performed right before the error was displayed. Thus, the user is generally asked by experts to inform what function they were performing when the error came up. Some of the common reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060:
- Expired subscription of QuickBooks payroll
- Intuit servers are not stable
- Outdated edition of payroll software
- Third-party application interference or virus attack
Fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Generally, the cause of the error is a billing and subscription issue to fix which user is required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click and open the My Account tab which is categorized under the self-service subscription option offered by Intuit to its esteemed customers.
- Select the company file and software that is facing the issue and requires to be resolved.
- Navigate to the Billing section and then click on the Edit option.
- Verify the information and ensure the subscription is still active and not expired. If expired then make an update and save the changes.
- Now select the close options which will automatically update the changes.
- Under preview, option verify the billing details again, then click on Save and lastly log out of the software.
In the scenario, the error is caused due to the server issue of Intuit, then the user will have to wait until the website server of Intuit starts working again.
In case the reason behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is an outdated edition of the software or payroll. Then the user will have to download and install the latest payroll update and software update from the website of Intuit or the official QuickBooks website.
Suppose the reason behind this error is third-party application interference or virus attack then the user will have to get the full computer system scanned and run for issues that will be resolved by customer support of that program causing the error.
If performed correctly the mentioned 4 options of resolution will surely resolve the problem. However, the user might encounter the same error due to technical issues with the software. In this case, the best option is to connect with the professional team of QuickBooks. But if the user is not able to contact them due to a long queue, then they can try contacting alternative support agencies like Businessaccountings.com through toll-free phone support.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems