The error code 12002 is from the series of 12XXX error codes. All the error codes have the same solution and the cause.
Intuit & QB Error 12002 Issues Solved
This error happens because of a slow internet connection or there is a time out or failure. So below are the more reasons for this cause and also the various solutions according to it. QuickBooks Error code 12002 You have to follow the solution to resolve it on your own and also it is provided by the support team directly. So, you don’t need to worry at all.
What are the reasons for the QuickBooks error code 12002?
- Firewall not allowing QuickBooks check settings
- SSL settings need to be configured
- Internet connection is too slow
- Internet Security causing the issue
- Server not accessible because of time issue
- The default browser does not have the name of Internet Explorer
Methods to resolve this error code 12002
- In QuickBooks software
- Select the option named Update now
- Click on the checkbox named as Reset Update
- Now, you have to click on the get the update
- When an update is failed do the steps below:-
- Go to the option Restore Advanced Settings
- Now find the Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.2, and Use TLS1.1 options
- Check that you selected the TLS 1.0 from all of them.
- Open the QuickBooks and go to the Help menu option
- Then select the option “Use my Internet connection ……….. access the internet ”
- You have to try to do the update again
- In QuickBooks, click on the Help menu
- Then from the further options click on the Internet Connection setup
- Verify that in this the internet access is to system’s internet
- Select the Next and then Done button
- Now update the software again easily as there is no error.
- Close the QuickBooks software
- Then go to the Internet Explorer and then open it
- Click on the Tools option and select Internet Options
- In the Security tab, check the settings must be Medium-High
- Choose the content tab by clicking on the Globe icon
- The button named content advisor must be enabled check
- Close these option by clicking button OK
- Reboot the system and again open the QuickBooks now.
How to get in touch with us?
You can easily get all the errors and issues resolves as the team is here 24/7 hours to help you out. The team is available all the time via call email or live chat support. You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks customer support number 1800-993-4190. The members of the team are polite, friendly and have many years of experience in resolving all kinds of functional or technical glitches. If the call is not possible then reach the team via email email@example.com or do a QuickBooks live chat Support with the team.