QuickBooks Error Code 12152
QuickBooks software with integration to any third party applications like POS and payroll aids in completing both financial activities and payroll tasks along with payroll taxes and POS activities. This integration generally results in faster and error-free completion of most of the finances related tasks. However, it is also susceptible to errors as any other software. One such error encountered by many users is QuickBooks Error Code 12152. This is the most common error occurring due to an unstable network server.
When the user faces issues in connecting with the software due to Internet connectivity and its settings, they can encounter QuickBooks Error Code 12152 and its specific error message. This is because the user is unable to get in contact with the webserver offering the latest updates. One of the most prominent causes of the QuickBooks Error 12152 is the inaccessibility of the software to run operating and required applications as per the structure. In order to resolve the issue, follow the guidance of the QuickBooks Payroll team, and also gain more knowledge by going through the details provided below.
Probable Causes Behind QuickBooks Error Code 12152
The specific reasons because of which error 12152 occurs are listed below:
- QuickBooks License information is not readable or accessible.
- API keys and functions are not working properly.
- Wrong or incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Some uninstalled programs left corrupted files behind that affected the Windows Registry.
- The system hosting the QuickBooks encountered a virus or malware attack.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12152?
The error can be resolved easily by the user under the expert guidance of QuickBooks professionals by following the four listed resolutions given out by Intuit itself. However, before proceeding with the solution user should remember:
- To update their software with the latest version.
- To ensure the network connection is stable.
- Verify the problem is solved after trying every method.
- To ensure some verified sites can be connected with.
Now to resolve the issue follow the methods below:
Method 1: Verify System Date and Time
- On the right-hand bottom corner of the screen, right-click on the space showing time.
- Click on Adjust Time / Date option.
- Verify or change the date as well as time as per requirement.
- Reboot the system to save the changes made and also access the software again to check if the issue is resolved. If not move to the next solution.
Method 2: Go through Microsoft Windows Framework along with Time Displayed
- Verify that the framework of the system is authentic and the time displayed is correct.
- For this repeat the steps and also verify the framework through the settings option.
- Restart the QuickBooks software and access it again.
Method 3: Login as Admin
- Reboot the system and access it through the Admin account with admin login credentials.
- Go to the Start icon, click on it and then select the All Programs option followed by Accessories and System Tools
- Now click on the restore your system option.
- Under this new screen select the latest point to restore the computer system to and then click on the next tab.
- From the list displayed click on the required point of restore. Prefer the latest point of restore displayed on the screen. Now click on the Next button.
- Now select and press the Next tab.
- Reboot the system again to save the changes made. Access the software to verify the issue resolved.
It is generally advised to connect with the official customer support team of the software in case the above four resolution not work in fixing the issue. However, on-time because of a long queue, you might have to turn towards other alternatives. In such a scenario, you can connect with us to garner top-notch services for QuickBooks errors and problems.