QuickBooks! Credit Card Chip Reader
Are you facing the problem of Credit Card Chip Reader not working in QuickBooks? Most users face this problem. Although it is better to solve the issue with the help of QuickBooks professional experts, yet you can follow some simple steps to resolve the problem in your own way. Before that, let us know the causes of this problem.
Causes of Credit Card Chip Reader Not Working in QuickBooks
- The Credit Card Reader is not compatible with QuickBooks
- The Credit Card Reader is not the latest version
- QuickBooks software is not the latest version
- Wrong installation of the Credit Card Reader on the QuickBooks Desktop
- Chip credit is not enabled on Merchant Service etc.
Steps to Resolve the Problem
You can try the following basic steps when your Credit Card Chip Reader is not working in QuickBooks:
- Ensure that the card reader is firmly connected to your device
- Enable your Credit Card in Intuit Merchant Service
- Make sure that the credit card is kept in the reader properly when processing a transaction
- At times, your old Credit Card Reader may not recognize QuickBooks software. In such cases, you have to contact QuickBooks and get a new Credit Card Reader that is compatible with the software.
- If your credit card reader has a chip and you cannot swipe on QuickBooks desktop, then you need to enter the Credit Card details manually.
- Make sure your QuickBooks software is up-to-date. Or else get the latest version installed.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the QuickBooks software.
- Make sure your Credit Card reader is upgraded and has the latest update.
Call Us to Solve your Problem of Credit Card Reader Not Working in QuickBooks
If your Credit Card Reader is not working in QuickBooks even after trying the above-mentioned steps, then reach out to us. We are a leading tech support team for QuickBooks issues and problems. For any issues, call QuickBooks Toll-free number
Scope of Services
- Contact us at any time of the day as we are available 24 hours
- We ensure that you get an instant solution for your problem
- Our tech support team can take a look at your setup, and provide you solutions with all the issues that you are facing in QuickBooks and your Credit Card Reader
- Our services are reliable
- Get affordable QuickBooks technical support services with guaranteed results