QuickBooks POS 2018
Intuit has recently launched the QuickBooks POS 2018 desktop version. It is upgraded with various enhanced features and add-on. Along with a number of small changes a user can also find various big updates as well. This new version of Quickbooks POS presents you a package of all versions of QuickBooks Point of sale along with hardware and Quickbooks Payments Processing. For more inquiry about this QuickBooks product, user can call on Quickbooks Desktop number contact .
This QuickBooks product is available in three forms which are Basic, Pro and Multi Store. It has few features along with old improved features which will help a user to increase their work-flow.
- Handling Sales, credit card processes, inventory management and customer tracking.
- With QuickBooks Payments, a lot of money can be saved.
- Significant increase in work flow.
- Time saving and multitasking capability
- Use of Keyboard shortcuts
- Improved security and increase in credit cards security
- Introduction of a new product i.e. Chip and PIN (EMV) complaint.
- Integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Desktop financial software.
- Real-time inventory tracking.
- Various reporting tools which helps is tracking customer’s interest.
- The new inbuilt abilities to electronically transfer sales information to Accounting software of QuickBooks.
- Automatic elimination of dual entries and data entry errors.
- Acceptance of credit card easily by ring up sales and movement in checkout lines.
- Tracking as well as keeping an account of all cash-flow, sales, inventory and customer data at the tip of their fingers.
- Keeping their customers happy by providing newsletters and emails and updating them.
The Minimum System requirements for QuickBooks POS
- Minimum 4 GB RAM though 6-8 GB is recommended for a single workstation.
- More than 1 GB of space in hard-disk
- For single user 2.0 GHz processor is required though 2.8 GHz is recommended. For Multiple user 2.8 GHz processor while 3.5 GHz is recommended.
- Screen resolution of screen should be minimum 1024×768.
- Operating System for North American versions of Windows only:
- Windows 10 Version 12
- Windows 8 but it should have QuickBooks POS 2018 Upgrade 2013 policy regarding Windows 8.1*
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 or later versions are strongly recommended.
- Windows Server 2003
- When a user imports or exports data integrated with Microsoft Office requires full versions of
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
The Minimum requirement for multi-user in QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Multi-core processor along with 8 GB RAM are required for better performance of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- For a multi-user configuration, each workstation of QuickBooks should have a separate purchased user license. Each system should have same copy i.e. version and level of Point Of Sale running in it.
With such enhanced and new features available, users should upgrade their QuickBooks Point of Sale software as soon as possible to enjoy the benefits. Along with software, users can also purchase hardware. While upgrading QuickBooks POS any user is having a trouble or they need more information regarding it, they can call on the Quickbooks 24*7 Toll Free + contact .