QuickBooks Backup error 2108 is itself says that it is the backup error. It encountered when a user taking the backups using the IDP that is Intuit Data Protect. The other reason may be the incorrect configuration in the firewall for the QuickBooks Desktop.
How to Solution QuickBooks Backup Error 2108
You have to resolve it soon and also need a quick solution to get it done in an easy manner and correctly. Below, you get all the information like the more reasons that cause this error in your QuickBooks account and also the solution to fix it. Just follow the solution accordingly to get the desired results.
The list of reasons that cause you the backup error 2108
This is the most important thing that you must know about. If you know the reason then it makes it easy to find the solution according to it. So, do recognize the error cause and get the solution. The list of reasons is as follows:-
- It may be because of some security reasons
- The software is not running as administrator
- The configuration of the Windows firewall causing the issue
- In the list of trusted website, IDP is not there
- The requirements of the system are not fulfill
- Check your QuickBooks software and the IDP needs to be updated
- Verify the login details.
The solution to fix the QuickBooks Backup error 2108
Here is the easy solution that you have to follow step-by-step to resolve this issue. It is directly provided by the support team who is always here to help you all the way. The steps are mentioned below:-
- You have to open the firewall
- So, search the firewall in the Start menu search bar
- Open the Firewall
- Then click on the Allow an app through firewall option
- After that click on the option Allow another app
- Now, open program files then open the common files
- In common files, locate the intuit
- Open the intuit folder and then open the data protect
- Add the files in it
- In the Network Type, click on the Private
- Then select the Add button to add the IDP in the trusted websites list
- Go to the Internet options in the system
- In the tab named Security
- Click the selected trusted sites
- Then click the button name sites
- Add the Intuit Data Protect to this list
- Close and save it by clicking on the button
- In the end, select the OK button to complete it.
How to reach us?
Above, you get the troubleshooting steps to resolve the QuickBooks backup error 2108 in your account. It is resolved by changing the configuration of the firewall.
The team is here to help you 24/7 by providing you the best assistance. You have to dial the QuickBooks customer helpline number to fix all the issues. The team is glad to help you as they are having many years of experience in resolving all types of issues, errors, and queries. You can also connect with the team live chat if you are facing any issues.