Group Customers to Batch Invoices Services
QuickBooks helps to create one invoice over the same kind of invoices that includes similar price, billing frequency, service/product item, and similar invoice template for different customers. Group Customers to Batch Invoices You can easily one invoice and sent it to multiple customers at a one time.
Steps To Grouping Customers To Batch Invoices
- Go to, menu and select the ‘customers’, then click to ‘create batch invoices’.
- They display a message ‘Is your information set-up correctly?’ This message displays with mandatory fields such as customers’ sales tax rates and payment terms.
- Then click ‘ok’ to dismiss the displayed message.
- From ‘batch invoice’ dialog box, Click on the ‘Billing Group’ and select add new option.
- Then type ‘Monthly’ in ‘Group Name’ field, saves it from ‘ok’ button.
- From search results box, which displays all active jobs, select a few jobs of your choice.
- Now click on ‘Save Group’ option and return to the dialog box. Modify the list, customers/job list.
- Then go next.
- After that select installation of item column.
- By using quantity column, type 5 then goes next.
- The step 3 get displayed, you can remove any customer/job that you don’t want to invoice at a time.
- After a preview, click ‘create invoice’.
- Then from a batch summary dialog box, you can print or email the created invoices Service Phone contact .
- It helps to choose the line item and rates for the batch invoices.
- Then you can review the list of invoices to be prepared.
- QuickBooks helps to create your billing group invoice, edit the name of the group and also assigning customers and jobs.
- It tracks over each batched invoice and saves the time of editing data.