QuickBooks Accounting Software
QuickBooks accounting software’s popularity in the corporate world is growing with each passing day. It not only makes tasks more organized but helps to streamline work in a better way for any growing organization that aims to grow and manage accounting data and inventory in a better way. No wonder it has become a recognized name in the finance and accounting industry. Furthermore, any user from any background can understand it while working on it.
No software is completely free from QuickBooks error codes 6150 and 1006; QuickBooks is not different. However, the best part of QuickBooks is that users can get instant support if any error comes up. There can be circumstances where you might face a few errors while working on it just like any other software.
We are sorry. QuickBooks couldn’t open your company file.
We’ll try to fix the problem. Click start to begin.
If the issue continues, contact support assistance and report error codes -6150, -1006
Let us discuss one of the QuickBooks errors.
Understanding QuickBooks Error Codes 6150 or 1006
This error normally occurs when QuickBooks attempts creating, opening, or using the company file. The user can keep trying till it opens. However, if the problem persists, the user can follow the steps for resolving QuickBooks Error 6150 and 1006.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Codes 6150 or 1006
- CryptoWall virus is downloaded on your system.
- The company file is damaged.
- The primary cause can be, any type of damage or corruption to the QuickBooks installation
- Also, if the company file is affected by the virus, the user can face the QuickBooks error 6150.
- Incorrectly typed extension for QuickBooks file that might also lead to error 6150.
- In case the user is trying to open a movable file, without opening the software, then this type of error comes.
- If the user is attempting to save the QuickBooks cloak file
The CryptoWall virus can damage other files and programs along with QuickBooks files. If already the problem is occurring, then a QuickBooks expert can also help the user out. It is important to take recent backups of the files.
Ways to Resolve the Quickbooks Error Codes 6150 or 1006
1. Method One: Restore The Company File from A Backup
It is recommended to restore the company file from a backup. Ways to do that is:
- Go to the QuickBooks File menu, choose Open or Restore Company.
- Go to Open or Restore a Backup Copy then go to Next.
- Select Local Backup and then choose Next.
- Look In drop-down, then select the location of the back up file.
- Choose the backup file (To know how the file name should appear, contact Businessaccountings.com.
- Go to Open. Then click on Next.
- Go to Save-in drop-down, select the location where you want to restore the file.
- Go to the File name field, type in a new file name.
- Select Save then cautiously read and react to any messages that appear before restoration begins.
If the first method does not work in your case consider following the second method mentioned below:
2. Method Two: Try to Repair Quickbooks
Also, repairing QuickBooks can help. Follow these steps:
- A backup of the QuickBooks company file has to be done.
- Go to Start and then go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features. If required, choose ‘Uninstall a program’.
- If this choice is not there, go to Programs,then Program Features.
- Go to QuickBooks in the list and select Uninstall/Change.
- Choose Continue and Next.
- Go to Finish. Then the system has to be restarted if prompted.
There can be other ways to solve this error too. For absolute assistance regarding these steps, get in touch with Businessaccountings.com professionals.
Businessaccountings.com is a team of knowledgeable and trusted QuickBooks experts who have vast experience in resolving all kinds of errors in QuickBooks. They can be contacted for general information regarding the software too. They are available at all times for your assistance. They will elaborately tell you what to do, thus, making it easier for every user to understand the advanced steps while resolving any error.
Get Expert’s Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
We Also Fix