Saving Multiple Invoices to PDF
Saving multiple Invoices as PDF in QuickBooks is a smart way to manage several Invoices and save time. There are two main ways to save multiple Invoices. They are:
1. You can save the Invoices as PDF with ‘Batch Action.’
2. For a personalized saving you can flag the invoices you require and then save them.
This article will elaborate on the above two methods in detail. So let us look at the step by step instructions in the next section of this article.
Methods to save multiple Invoices as PDF QuickBooks:
Method 1: The ‘Batch Action’ for the multiple Invoices:
- Open the Invoice on the QuickBooks.
- Click on the ‘Sales’ menu.
- Select the ‘Invoice’ option.
- Select the Invoices that you wish to save as PDF QuickBooks.
- Now locate the option that says ‘Batch Actions’ after clicking on ‘Drop arrow.’
- Then click on ‘Print Invoices.’
- Look for the ‘Download’ button and click it to export the Invoices a PDF QuickBooks files.
Method 2: Flag the particular invoices you wish to save:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click on ‘Invoice’ from the dashboard of the QuickBooks window.
- Look for a ‘plus’ sign. You can find it at the top of the screen.
- After clicking on it you will be provided with a drop-down list.
- From the list click on the ‘Customer transaction’ option.
- Choose the particle Customer transaction you wish to save.
- Now a form will appear on your computer screen regarding the details of the transaction. Fill in the general details of the form.
- Since we wish to save the transaction, click on the ‘Send Later’ option. You can find this option under the ‘Customer’s email address’ option.
Please Note: In case you are not sure about the email address of the customer then you can check if the email address which you attached to the transaction is correct or not by adding an Email Column. To do this please follow these steps:
I. Click on the Settings option. It is represented with a ‘Gear’ icon. (You can find the gear icon above the ‘Action column.)
II. Then select ‘Email.’
III. If you wish to change the attached email address, then please click on ‘Edit the transaction.’
- Click on the ‘Save As’ option.
- Choose the location of the file to be saved.
- In the ‘Save As’ window, click on the drop-down list of the ‘Save As’ Type’ text bar.
- Choose the file extension- ‘.PDF’ before clicking on ‘Save.’
Scope of Service:
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems