QuickBooks Desktop Installation Error happens to you when the Windows installer is damaged or there are the components missing in your operating system. You have to resolve it so that you can do update the software easily and get you to work on time. Below are the more reasons that help you to verify your reason for getting this error. The solution is also here so that you can do it on your own.
Reason for QuickBooks Desktop Installation Error
- Windows installer is not working
- The components of the Windows are corrupted or damaged
- The Update of the Windows is not done properly
- QuickBooks have to be installer correctly in the selective startup.
The solutions to fix the QuickBooks desktop installation error
Solution 1- Use the QuickBooks tool hub
- To use it download it
- Then install it in your system
- Now run the QuickBooks tool hub
- In this, you have to select the installation issues after opening it
- Click on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to select it
- It runs and takes a few minutes
- When it is done then you have to restart your system
Solution 2- Update the Windows
- Update the windows manually by downloading it
- Start updating the Windows
- After a successful update reboot the system
- Open the QuickBooks and also open the company file in it
- If still facing issues then you must go with another solution.
Solution 3- Fix Components of Windows
You need to repair the components like the .NET framework and Microsoft MSXML. For this, you need expert advice so you have to connect with the support team. If you are not aware of it then do it under the guidance of professionals to get it resolved.
Solution 4- Do install the QuickBooks in the Selective Startup
- Open the RUN window in your system
- Write the MSConfig and then click on the OK button
- Click on the option named as Selective startup and Load system services in the General tab
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services in the General tab
- Do Disable all
- Now UnCheck the option Hide all Microsoft Services
- From the list of Services, check and verify that the Windows Installer checkbox is selected
- Click on the OK button
- Then you have to reboot the system to save all the changes.
How to Reach?
Above is the solution that you have to do accordingly. If you have any other queries or issues then connect with the team so that they can help you to fix it. The team is glad to help you by resolving all the glitches that you encountered. The glitches may be functional or technical that can arrive at any point while working. You can also connect with the team QuickBooks Online live chat Support with professionals. The members of the team are so experienced so they can easily understand and provide you the answers.