As a matter of fact, QuickBooks provides various lavish and user-friendly features. However, many of the users fail to reap the full benefits of these elegant features as they know not how to use them. The great news about QuickBooks is that its interface is quite handy and user-friendly. Even if you are unfamiliar with any of its features, you can easily learn using them. The customer support website for it is very much helpful and you can learn a lot about each and every QuickBooks feature. For instance, if you know not how to send a message to your bank in QuickBooks 2017, you can learn it without undergoing any hassles. And, if you really desire to learn this feature, you can spend some time reading the paragraphs below and learn everything about it.
Steps to send a message to the bank in QuickBooks
If you keep learning about how to send an email message to your bank in QuickBooks, you can go through the steps here and start using this feature of QuickBooks:
- In the first place, you need to sign in to your QuickBooks account and then choose Banking. Select ‘Bank Feeds’ and then click ‘Create Online Banking Message’. When you choose these options, you can see the Bank Feed Message window. Here, you will see the bank’s name. If only one bank account is in your QuickBooks, it will be displayed there. In case, you have connected to more than one bank account, you have required to scroll down and select the bank from the options provided there.
- In the Subject text box, you can type the heading or subject of the message in brief. It is similar to the subject line of any other email messages, and you will have no difficulties at all in understanding it if you are familiar with how email messages are sent.
- You are required to select the online account you desire to mention in the email message.
- After clicking the email message box, you can type your message. Here, you are required to type whatever message you want to send to the bank.
- You can print the message if you wish so. In many cases, you may not require getting its printed copy. Also, you can find the message in the list of sent messages. So, if you do not feel the need for a printed copy of the message, you may avoid printing it.
- Finally, you need to click OK and the message is now ready to be sent.
It is, in fact, quite easy and simple. Even if you have never done it before, you can do it without facing any difficulties. However, if you encounter any problems, you are always free to contact at contact QuickBooks technical support professionals and get due assistance from them.
Whether you are unable to send a message to the bank in QuickBooks or you are facing any other issues while working with QuickBooks; you can always access the support of the QuickBooks customer service executives and get the issues resolved with their support.