QuickBooks always gives you some new features and advanced technology with new tools. Some time happens that you are unable to start the QuickBooks or it does not start while opening. QuickBooks is one of the most wanted accounting software, Unable to Open QuickBooks Enterprise is just one software and you can track all your business activities from one place. Today’s article will show QuickBooks Enterprise can open more than one company file. w you how to solve if some time QuickBooks enterprise doesn’t open. Before the below steps please allow sufficient time to open the QuickBooks.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Won’t Open error
- Windows runs sluggishly
- QuickBooks software freezes.
- The QuickBooks company file doesn’t open.
- The PC hangs now and then.
- The pc responds very sluggishly to the mouse and keyboard
- If the file name is too long
- Other reason causing the issue can be damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file
- If the hard drive got damaged, then the user might face this error.
- When the Windows operating system is corrupted or damaged for some reason, the user might end up encountering this issue.
- Also, if by any chance the QuickBooks desktop installation is not running effectively, then get ready to meet this error
- Another cause can be if a wrong QuickBooks version or outdated QuickBooks version is used to open the files.
- One more reason can be, if there is any kind of issue with the reports in the file, then this kind of error could be seen.
- Wrong methods to open a particular file can also end up in this type of error.
QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Solution
Just like others your business can be also well managed and you can track each and everything from one place. You just need to get the QuickBooks but before getting always check that which versions are best for your business.
Solution 1 – Run Quick Fix my program from QuickBooks Tool hub
Step 1 – First Download and install the QuickBooks Tools hub
Through QuickBooks, you can solve many common issues QuickBooks.
- First of all close the QuickBooks
- Secondly, download the QuickBooks tool hub file.
- Save it on your system from where you can easily find the file
- Open the file which you have downloaded
- Now proceed with the steps mentioned on the screen
- Agree on the terms and conditions
- Once the installation finishes, double click the icon on your computer to open the tool hub
Step 2 -From the tools hub, run the Quick Fix my programs
- Select Programs problems in QuickBooks tools hub
- select Quick Fix my program
- Start the QuickBooks and open your data file
Solution 2 – Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop applications
Behind not opening the QuickBooks damaged company file can also be a reason. You need to figure out what is the reason.
- Press and hold the control key ad then double click the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Select company >>open
Solution 3 – From the tools hub run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool properly
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- In that select Installation Issues
- Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tools
- Let the tool run ( it may take up to 20 min)
- Once it finishes restarting the computer
- start the QuickBooks and open the data file
Solution 4 – Repair your QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- Run a repair to replace all damaged files
Solution 5 – under the tools hub run the clean install tool
- The clean install tool auto renames your old install folder for you. It allows QuickBooks to add new install files when you reinstall and it also won’t remove your company files
QuickBooks Enterprise provides you with many features and QuickBooks Enterprise software has been designed in a way that can help you manage the accounting needs of your business. Payroll, payment, inventory, and much more you can get from QuickBooks. Still, you feel that that you need any expert guidance and help get back to QuickBooks Support.
How to reach us?
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems