If you run your organization with QuickBooks accounting software. This advanced tool detects all QuickBooks issues and resolved them. In this blog, you get complete knowledge about this tool on how to install/ how to work with the QB Desktop Install Diagnostic tool.
The QuickBooks Diagnostic tool is one of the most advanced tools which are very beneficial. This advanced tool makes an easy way to detect all errors and fix them. Some major issues such as as.NET Framework, C++, and MSXML are easily encountered by this advanced tool.
How to install QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool?
To install the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool, you need to perform the below 8 instructions:
- First of all, go to the Intuit Website for installing the “QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool”
- After that, the confirmation message will pop up on your screen to save the file
- After saving the file, make sure that close all the running programs before proceeding with the next click
- Then mark your click on the “QuickBooks Install Tool .exe file” and follow on-screen instructions
- After finishing the whole process, open the “QB Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool”
- And License agreement will appear on your screen, go forward with YES click
- For further proceeding, the user needs to register its identity and reboot the system
- Then activate your software, to view all new changes restart your system.
How does QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool work?
To run the Intuit Desktop diagnostic Tool, you need to know about these 4 important points:
- Diagnose connection: with the help of this connection tab, you can easily verify which system version you used. It guides you to set the company data file.
- Authentication firewall status: With this approach, you get complete information on the fire authentication status.
- Connectivity test: This tab helps to check and verify all connections of the workstations to get more accuracy.
- Uninstall/Re-install with selective start-up mode: in any case, if third party software creates issues, this selective start-up mode detects the issues and fix them as soon as possible.
5 Troubleshoot methods to use QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve various installation errors
Follow the quick methods to rectify various installation errors that are discussed below:
Method 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, download your QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Next, ensure that save the downloaded file in your Windows Desktop
- Close down all programs in the background. You can ‘RUN’ a tool now
- Restart your PC to ensure the components of QuickBooks are properly updated.
Method 2: Run the Diagnostic Tool using QuickBooks Tool Hub
- If you have already installed a tool hub on your server, open the tool hub and go to the problem section of the installation
- You can see the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool option in the installation section by clicking on it and running the tool
- For around 20 minutes, the tool can run or search
- Restart the server after the full scanning process and verify that the installation problem is or is not present.
Method 3: Download the Latest Update for Windows
First of all, installation problems or issues related to ‘.NET system, C++, or MSXML need to be fixed. For that, you need to download the new updates for your device. In addition, when installing/opening QuickBooks properly, an obsolete ‘Operating System’ may be an obstacle.
To complete the procedure, follow the 5 steps given below:
- The very first, press the Windows Start button from your console
- Next, look for the Windows Update within the search tab
- Now, go through the on-screen procedures and do the installation of the update
- And then restart your computer once you install the updates
- Finally, the issue should be resolved completely.
Method 4: Try manual fixation method for such installation errors
If the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool is not able to resolve the issues, the next move is to manually fix each component. But this approach is intended for experienced users. Therefore, new users need to be very careful because a single mistake can lead to an error.
Method 5: Use the Selective Start-up method
Under this method, you can perform two solutions to fix error:
Solution 1: Launch your system in a Selective Startup Mode
- In the beginning, open the MSConfig in Window by finding it in the Search Programs tab and files field
- Next, start the MSConfig by pressing Windows + R keys
- Now, select the option named ‘Selective startup and load system services’ from the “General” tab
- Choose the tab ‘Services’ and select the option ‘Hide All Microsoft Services’
- Click the button “Disable All”
- Now you have to uncheck the checkbox ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’
- Make sure you have selected a checkbox for Windows Installer
- Finally, press the ‘Ok’ button and then restart the “System Configuration Window”.
Solution 2: Uninstall or Reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop
Clean install QuickBooks Desktop after opening the system.
Here, you get instructions about how to work “QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tools Error, just go with 5 instructions:
- First of all, run your “QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool” by clicking on it
- Make sure, you run upgraded versions. In any case, if you find an older version, must be upgraded it first
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks in selective start-up mode
- After that, go back to the normal start-up mode
- In the end, fix all window components manually with on-screen instructions.
How to contact us?
To know more about QB Desktop install diagnostic tool or any query in your mind regarding this tool, get in touch with the QuickBooks experts team. To get complete assistance, you can chat with our knowledgeable QuickBooks Online Chat 24/7 hours. This link is given at the right corner of our official website.