How to Use Multi User Mode In QuickBooks Enabling
QuickBooks offers its users with the option of multi-user mode, in order to make business more efficient and fast. Multi-user mode means the using of a particular system by more than one user or multi-user. QuickBooks optioned you to set multi-user mode at any time from single-user mode, for this you need to create a more safe and complex password in order to safeguard your work when you access the confidential information of the company under the selected users. Enabling Multi User Mode Any selected user can get access any remote computer and information at the same time.
Steps To Fix Multi-User Mode
- First, go to QuickBooks menu, then click to ‘open or restore a company file’ under the file menu, then select ‘Host Multi-user Access’.
- Then you need to choose a company file, than proceed to the next.
- Now editor highlight the name of the file.
- Then from window, click on ‘open in multi-user mode’ and open it by login into your company file each time.
- Now you set up successfully with multi-user mode and open company file at each time.
Maximum Of User Enabled At a Time
QuickBooks can accommodate 30 simultaneous users. QuickBooks pro and the premier edition contains 1-4 user option and it mainly used to operate medium businesses.
Advantages Of Multi-User Mode and Service contact .
- It helps you to stay in control with your company’s information and keeps your data protected.
- Use of this mode definitely increases business efficiency and rate of productivity.
- It provided efficient and accurate collaboration as well as the most up-to date company file advantages to all signed/selected users.