How to Recording and Deposits in QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting software easily manages accounting information/details. It provides its users with the option of ‘recording deposits’ to keep the records of each payment that made by sized businesses and provides other service directly to consumers. It’s easy to handle tools makes recording easy and fast without any error and provides technical helps to resolve any problem.
Steps To Record Deposits In QuickBooks
- First, users need to login to their QuickBooks account and open its main menu, then select ‘banking’ option.
- Then from this you see ‘make deposits’.
- Now select ‘cash payment’ under the window payment to deposit then click ‘ok’.
- In case, ‘payments to deposits’ window doesn’t appear then you need to go ‘make deposit’ option and click on ‘payments’ option.
- Now from the option ‘deposit’ to list, select your bank account and to which you want to deposit the cash payment. Now go through, with required information including cash deposit amounts, date, etc.
- Now click to preview your above edit information.
- Then print the deposit slip using ‘print’ option.
• Then ‘save’ and ‘close’ to successfully save your edit cash deposit any query to info contact number contact .
Advantages Of Recording Deposits
- QuickBooks auto sums up of all cash amounts as a one cash sum on the deposit slip.
- It also provides ‘make deposit’ tool, so that can keep your company’s details and account up-to date and all transactions smoother as well as faster.
- QuickBooks provides recorded transactions and sales receipts that help company at the tax payer’s time.
- It options to deposit several customers’ deposits at one time and from one window, this saves most the time and increase business profit systematically.
See Read More: Direct Deposit Pin in QuickBooks Payroll