If QuickBooks Error 6010 happens, it simply means that the installation of QuickBooks might have been changed, and the user needs to reinstall the program and then try again. This error indicates that due to an antivirus program or firewall, QuickBooks is not allowed to access the network. This error is also known as the installation error. QuickBooks are not able to perform their task properly because of this error. There are many explanations discussed below for why this mistake happens. Below are the factors that may cause this mistake. It is also recommended you fix this installation error as soon as possible.
Reasons behind QuickBooks error code 6010
You can check out all the possible causes that are listed below. Consider these as one of the reasons behind your error message.
- .nd record is disconnected from the records that end with. QBW and. TLG in the Network Section.
- The PC system takes cleaning tasks aside.
- NOD32 antivirus programming is used in tandem with the Internet Monitor and this is spared on the same PC platform in which QuickBooks programming and its basic details.
- Because of the multi-client application program information petition group.
- This documentation of system information is a system gadget document and the blunder that occurs when the document is disengaged from QuickBooks’ work records.
Methods to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6010
There are many methods available to resolve this error. Here are some of the relevant and suitable solutions are discussed below:
Method 1: Repair Company file
- Initially, open the folder where you have saved your company file
- Search for the file with an extension named .QBW
- After that right-click on that particular file and select copy option
- Next, paste that copied file on the Desktop
- Now run your QuickBooks and may be directed to the No Company Open Window
- Then select and click on the option named “Open or restore existing company”
- At last, find the company file you’ve copied, open and navigate to your desktop.
Method 2: Restart your QuickBooks database server manager
- The very first, restart the database server manager and try to scan the company file once again
- Press Windows key from your keyboard and then select “All Programs”
- Now open QuickBooks and then click on the option named “QuickBooks Database Server Manager”
- Next, select and click on the folder named scan folders
- In case, you don’t find any such folder then need to hit on the “Add Folder”
- Or else highlight the folder and click on Scan Now
- Now search a file with a name “QuickBooks Company Files”
- Verify the same
- After that once again open the file and also QuickBooks
- In the end, try to sign in the company file.
In case, the error still occurs then proceed to the further solution in order to fix error code 6010.
Method 3: Stop multi-user hosting access
- In the very first step, select and click on the file and then click on the QuickBooks File menu
- Next, go to Utilities and select the option named “Stop hosting multi-user access”
- After that close the and once again run QuickBooks
- Then go to Program settings and then temporarily off the Internet Monitor feature
- Once you are done with that, restart your system
- In case you are using ESET NOD32 antivirus software then rename it by adding ‘old’ as an extension
- Finally, reopen the QuickBooks Desktop and verify whether the error is fixed or not.
How to get in touch?
The above-discussed methods are reliable and easy in order to Resolve QuickBooks error code 6010. But in any case, if you face trouble or get stuck with the steps then it is suggested you get in touch with QuickBooks technical team support toll-free helpline number 1800-993-4190. The technical team is very efficient in resolving errors and assures you to provide the best relevant solutions for your queries and issues. You can connect with them just by dropping an email at this email address email@example.com or do a live chat with dedicated professionals.
Read More Also: