What QuickBooks Error Code 6130 Means
QuickBooks accounting software is designed and developed to uplift the small and medium-sized industries. The software comprises numerous features that help the business owner to control the regular accounting and financial operations with great ease. The software automates the functions and results in speed and accuracy of work. The in-built tools and modules in the software enhance the software performance of complex business tasks with great ease. Like other software QuickBooks also faces problems. Software problems can be caused by human or technical issues.
The technical issues may be due to installation issues, upgrade/update issues, data synchronization issues, data migration, network connectivity and many more. QuickBooks Error code 6130 is one such error that can be categorized as technical error and QuickBooks technical support number must be approached as soon as possible.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6130
Check out the sign of QuickBooks Error Code 6130 as given below:
- The Error 6130 arrives on the computer display with frequent active window crashes
- The system windows run dull
- The computer frequently crashes with this error while running the same application
- The Error Code 6130 will appear on the display
- The keyboard and mouse inputs work slowly
- Computer “freezes” repeatedly after the short interval of time-frames
Why the Error Does QuickBooks Error 6130 Occurs?
QuickBooks Error code 6130 occurs while your company file fails to save any back up only temp files. The error occurs mainly due to two reasons.
They are as follows:
- The user faces this error usually when the QuickBooks Desktop file is damaged or corrupt.
- There are chances that this error might restrict your Database Server Manager Service from running on your computer system.
- The QB application is not installed properly.
- The system is attacked by a virus or malware.
- Any other application in your system affects the QB-related files.
- The files that have been downloaded are corrupted or damaged.
- The windows registry of the most recent QB-related applications is corrupted.
How to Fix the QuickBooks Error 6130 Error?
- To resolve the error you have to download the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to your computer.
- Once the downloading the tool is over and click qbfd.exe and follow the instructions accordingly to install the QuickBooks File Doctor. In case you use Windows 10 and face problem in installing File Doctor go through Windows 10 FAQ and execute the instructions to set up Microsoft .Net 3.5.
- The QuickBooks File Doctor tool automatically opens once it is installed successfully in your system. In case the tool fails to open search a green wrench icon in your Windows task bar.
- Take the help of the drop down list to find your company file. In case your company file does not appear in the list, browse it to manually locate it to continue.
- Select any one option from the following:
- File Damage & Network Connectivity: In case you sense any sort of damage to your company file is or 6xxx error series is displayed (such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130) while accessing the company file, categorized as data file problems.
- Network Connectivity: When you use QuickBooks software in a multiple user setup and get an H202 (or H303/H505) error while attempting to open your company file that is categorized as network errors.
- When the system notifies, enter the Admin password for your company file -> Click Next.
- You will then be prompted to select Host/Server or Workstation. It is imperative to choose the right option.
- In case you are running File Doctor on a workstation then choose Workstation.
- In case you are running File Doctor tool on a Server computer, then choose Server. You need to choose the Server option in case you are the only user and use QuickBooks on a single system.
- Select one of the following options when you are hinted to share your company file:
- Yes – in case you are running File Doctor on the computer that is hosting the company file.
- No – in case you are running File Doctor tool on a computer that is not hosting the company file
- Then patiently wait till the File Doctor tool to finish diagnosing errors.
- Once QuickBooks File Doctor completes the repair and diagnosis you close the tool and try to open QuickBooks to verify if the issue is resolved.
Infographic to Fix QuickBooks Error 6130
For further doubts and queries, you can contact the QuickBooks Desktop Phone number. You can call toll-free, email, and live chat options. Else you can connect with QBtechnical.help that is a reliable QuickBooks support agency that employs qualifies QB experts who accord quick and responsive support to all the QuickBooks errors reported in a minimum turn-around time. You have assured the first-call resolution. Call the toll-free number + contact and garner excellent QuickBooks technical support.
Check out more QuickBooks Error Codes: