QuickBooks POS (Point Of Sale)
QuickBooks POS makes it easy for users to payment transactions through credit cards and debit cards. However, which using QuickBooks POS for credit card processing or payments transaction, users need to ensure that the QuickBooks software, as well as QuickBooks Point of Sale (QB POS), are upgraded and of the latest version. Otherwise, your transaction will fail and you may face many errors or issues.
Errors that the users face if they don’t use the QB POS upgraded version
- Failed Payment Transaction
- Credit Card Processing Failed
- Failed User Authentication
- Card Reader Not Readable etc.
How to do QuickBooks POS Upgrade?
This can be done in 2 ways: Either manually or automatically. Let us find out below how to proceed for both:
Manual QuickBooks POS Upgrade
For manual updation, you have to do the following:
- Go to the official online page of QuickBooks
- Select Downloads & Update
- Click on Select Product
- From the drop-down list, select QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Next, click on Select Edition
- From the drop-down list, select the appropriate year.
- Click on search
- Now choose to Get the latest updates. As of now, the latest release is QB POS 18.0
- Save the file on your Desktop and then download it
- Once the download is complete, you need to install the file on your system. For this, double click the file.
- After you are done with the installation of QuickBooks POS, you need to restart your computer
Automatic QuickBooks POS Upgrade
For an automatic updation, you can keep the “Automatic Update” button turned on so that QB POS downloads the latest updates, even if the QuickBooks program is running or not. As and when there is a new release, the software will be upgraded on its own. If you don’t use this feature, you need to do the following steps for an Automatic QuickBooks POS Upgrade:
- Go to Help Menu
- Choose Software Updates
- Select Check for Updates
- Click on the Update now button
- Click OK
- When you get the message Update Complete, close QB POS for Desktop
- Before using the upgraded version, restart your computer.
Facing Problems in QuickBooks POS Upgrade? Call us now!!!
Sometimes, while upgrading the QuickBooks POS software, the updation fails for reasons like as follows:
- Poor Internet Connection
- Multiple programs of QuickBooks running on the same device
- Wrong installation process etc.
It is always better to get professional help for QuickBooks POS upgrade. For any issues, call QuickBooks POS Toll-free number. We are a leading QuickBooks Technical support service provider to fix all your QuickBooks problems.
Scope of Services
- Backed by a team of experienced and professional QuickBooks certified experts
- We provide superior technical support services to all problems related to QuickBooks
- Round the clock, 365 days in a year, 24 hours availability
- We have ensured 100% successful solutions to software errors ad problems
- We are available to provide tech support all across the globe