When you are installing the QuickBooks desktop then you got stuck while installing the ABS PDF driver in the installation wizard. This error happens when there is a slow internet connection or system issues. The ABS PDF component is important to print the transactions.
Here is the solution that you have to do to fix the problem. You just have to follow the process and it resolves the error.
List of issues that triggers QuickBooks Stuck installing ABS PDF driver error
- Connectivity issues
- Slow internet connection
- Installation file have some issues
- Operating system is not updated.
What is the solution to fix the QuickBooks Stuck installing ABS PDF driver?
Manually run the ABS PDF installer
Step 1- Firstly, Download and Install the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Close the QuickBooks software
- Download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Then Save the downloaded file in the computer
- After downloading the file, go to the location of file
- Then double-click on the downloaded file
- The installation starts, follow the on-screen instructions
- After completing the installation
- Go to the icon of QuickBooks Tool hub
- Double-click on it to open it
Step 2- Run Quick Fix My Program
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Then click on the option Program Problems
- After that, select the Quick Fix My Program
- Open the Run window
- Type %TEMP% and then press the Enter button
- It opens up the temp folder on your screen
- Search for the Prx_usXXrX or the Enterprise_usXXrX folder
- You have to open the folder named Third Party
- In this folder locate and open the ABS
- Double-click on the setup to run the file for installation
- When the installation is complete, open the QuickBooks software and register the license.
How to reach us?
Get the Instant Solution with Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW with our experts.
How to close all background processes to fix the QuickBooks Stuck installing ABS PDF driver error?
1. Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + ESC keys together
2. In Task Manager, click on the Processes tab
3. Search for QuickBooks related processes
4. Then click on it
5. Press the End Task button
6. You have to do this with all processes of QuickBooks.
How to register the license after fixing the QuickBooks Stuck installing ABS PDF driver error?
1. Open the QuickBooks software
2. Then go to the Help menu option
3. From further options, click on Activate QuickBooks Desktop
4. Follow the steps to get it done automatically
5. Verify the information also.
Does the user have to do the compatibility check between QuickBooks and Windows operating system to fix the QuickBooks Stuck installing ABS PDF driver error?
Yes, users have to check that the Windows is according to the QuickBooks desktop software that is compatible with it. If it requires any update then do update your Windows system and then again check for compatibility.