QuickBooks Error QBWC1039 happens when you try to connect any third-party application using the web connector to the QuickBooks Desktop. There are different reasons that also cause this error in your account. For resolving this, you need to do the solution mentioned below by the team so that, you can resolve the error on your own.
Causes for QuickBooks Error QBWC1039
- The company file s moved to another location
- Permission for accessing the company file is not given to the other applications
- The file is not working with the third-part application
- Configuration of the web connector tool is not done properly
- The pair value of File ID/Owner ID is required
- You renamed the file.
The solution to fix the QuickBooks Error QBWC1039
Many solutions are there to resolve it according to the reason for the cause that you get into your account. You just need to follow the solution according to that and fix it easily. These solutions are as follows:-
If the company file is moved or renamed
- For this, you need to change the name of your company file
- Rename the company file name
- If the file is moved to another location
- Then firstly, create a backup of the company file
- Now do restore it to the previous location
- After this, do connect or open the file in the application.
If the permission is not given to the other application for accessing the company data file of QuickBooks
- Firstly, sign in to the QuickBooks application as the Admin
- If you have the QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- Then click on the File menu option and then from the displayed options select the switch to the Single-user Mode
- Now from the Edit menu option click on the Preferences and then go to the Integrated applications
- Click on the Company Preferences tab and then do uncheck the checkbox said Don’t allow any application to access this company file
- The pop-up came named SDK App Authorization click on the Yes button
- Now try to access it with the third party application and then click on the OK button.
If the pair value of File ID/Owner ID is required
- Open the QuickBooks desktop software and then download the CP3 tool
- Then open the tool and go to the Select file
- Now you need to search for the QWC file to open it
- Do select the option named Remove Stamp
- After that, the pop-up is displayed named QuickBooks Application Certificate
- In this pop-up, click on the Yes button
- On the window of the Access confirmation, you need to click on the Done button
- Now the instructions are displayed on your screen follow them
- Then click on the OK button and then a confirmation is given that the ID is removed
- Again, click on the OK button
- Close the CP3 tool and now try to add the third-party application or tool.
How to get in touch?
You can easily get all the issues resolved whether they are technical or functional. The team is here to help you all the time as they are available 24/7 hours and provide all the answers to all the questions that are raised by you. To connect with the technical team dial the QuickBooks customer helpline phone number 1800(993)4190. Team members are polite and well-mannered so they better understand and easily handle all your situations. You can also contact them via email or do a live chat with the professionals.